[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah guys, I liked the movie Mean Girls too

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess there's those people she did Zomboid with too, but that was years ago.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

logitech

It's not the same when it's not on VHS. Might as well marry some gay twink VCR repair man if I'm going to stream it.
ok rich say hi to mike and tell him to stop dinking so much. have a nice wedding with that other fag from rlm

Short

God Damn the Sun
Because she's too sweet. It's the same reason she deals with shit friends irl, Lisa is unironically too good for this world.
pippaWut m.pngYeah! That's why I don't even watch her streams, she's so fucking bullyable!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
On a more serious note I do sometimes get conscious of how I come across here given I know a lot of what I post here is critical, and the liveposting format means there's usually a lot of negative posts in succession when something happens. I know Pippa checks this place from time to time (timeloop below, skip a few pages), and wouldn't want her to think I don't like her because of one or two talking points on stream I'm not fond of.

Is it cringe to care what a cartoon rabbit lady thinks of me? The answer is obviously yes, but I quite like this cartoon rabbit lady, and and given this industry is full of unironic schizophrenics and snakes I wouldn't want to make the pipkin pipparanoia brainworms any worse than they already are.
Agreed, I feel the same way sometimes.
Yea, but I think Pippa recognizes (and she even said as much this stream) that some of her critics are that passionate because they like her so much. And I think that describes this thread perfectly. We love the little goober and want the best for her, and that involves helping point out behavior that needs to be fixed or we disagree with.
No one believed me because I didn't take a screenshot or anything but I absolutely believe that she unfollowed Pippa at one point before she started following her again shortly after.
I remember this happening too.

/pcg/ also mentioned there was a streamer discord Pippa had set up with Lumi pre-invasion, Kiki from 4 Chan and a bunch of others posted there. And that discord got leaked. If I remember right, that leak was mainly to make Kiki look bad? But Lumi and Pippa caught flack too.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I can be pippa if you want me to 100$

Edit: I anticipated this reaction but sometimes you have to let the intrusive thoughts win

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yea, but I think Pippa recognizes (and she even said as much this stream) that some of her critics are that passionate because they like her so much. And I think that describes this thread perfectly. We love the little goober and want the best for her, and that involves helping point out behavior that needs to be fixed or we disagree with.

I remember this happening too.

/pcg/ also mentioned there was a streamer discord Pippa had set up with Lumi pre-invasion, Kiki from 4 Chan and a bunch of others posted there. And that discord got leaked. If I remember right, that leak was mainly to make Kiki look bad? But Lumi and Pippa caught flack too.
a lot people looked bad bc pippa and lumi were telling some nerd to grift /vt/

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She did say that whoever it is plays nice in public so that may not necessarily matter.
Depends. Remember, Pippa is the type of person to ignore someone if she doesn't like them. It's far easier to ignore someone you view as a snake than give small pleasantries, and given the mean girl act is noticeable enough for Pippa to notice it I think others would have as well. My off-the-wall pick would be Yuko as they haven't been seen together in a while.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
ok rich say hi to mike and tell him to stop dinking so much. have a nice wedding with that other fag from rlm
Speaking of which, that reminds me, the long wait has begun once more.
1696745682427.png

JMForte

Lumi and Pippa caught flack by retards, the screenshots they are in doesn't do anything that paints them in a bad light, they were giving advice on who Kiki can reach out to if she wanted to go a certain way with her content. Like genuine retards just go "errr she trying to grift" when it makes no sense.
edit: the certain way in her content was right wing stuff and Pippa suggested I think Blaire White. Which just makes Pippa look retarded more than anything.

logitech

Edit: I anticipated this reaction but sometimes you have to let the intrusive thoughts win
post them nudes then ill gice u 100. prove u pippa:youroshiisawhore::WHORE!!!:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Uhm, ackshually, she said "communities" pluralized, so that definitely means it wasn't just about 4chan. I hope.
Well she IS the reddit rabbit, so that's two we know of. Maybe she also really likes facebook or something. It would make her giving away details even easier than it is now!

Trying to rrat Lisa (again) just feels extra stupid because lets reach and say they do now somehow hate each other, this would still require Lisa to do mean girls shit behind the scenes and I don't know about anybody else but I can't even imagine her doing that to someone regardless of how much she hates them.
Lisa would be the meanest girl ever what do you mean? I bet she can.. uh.. put chalk on a chair really good? That's a big mean prank or something right? Yeah I can't imagine her being particularly mean.The girl seems like the kind of person who would apologize for spilling water on a towel.

No one believed me because I didn't take a screenshot or anything but I absolutely believe that she unfollowed Pippa at one point before she started following her again shortly after.
Y'know there's a part of my brain going "That sounds kind of familiar" but I don't recall if it was noted or not anywhere. I feel like there was a post about it on the farms or something even though it was a VERY short time like you said.

I know a lot of people thought the Koa collab went badly, but they didn't seem to have any animosity to each other. Koa seemed game to do another before the company tanked. Wonder if they'll interact at all since she's popping back up as someone else.
Depends. Remember, Pippa is the type of person to ignore someone if she doesn't like them. Its far easier to ignore someone you view as a snake, and given the mean girl act is noticeable enough for Pippa to notice it I think others would have as well. My off-the-wall pick would be Yuko as they haven't been seen together in a while.
HARD rrat territory, but she was pretty quick to say no to another luigi board collab tonight! (Well assumedly cause she doesn't want haunted. but we're rrating here!)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My off-the-wall pick would be Yuko as they haven't been seen together in a while.
i did a quick schizo check and she did collab with Lopi, but the interesting thing is that she collabed with Lopi on Sayu's donothon on the 26th, and guess who else was in that collab?

Silvervale, which would be an interesting angle if Lopi was the queen bitch when she was collabing with patient zero of the HogLegs drama

No responses to pippa since but she did show a funny sleepy DM once, so she is in contact with her

braindoko

My 5 seconds of thought rrat is Punkalopi if only because she seemed to be popping up in a lot of places that would naturally hate Pippa a while ago.
Wasn't Punkalopi part of that LGBT collab thing with Marina? I can absolutely see it after Pips painted the biggest target on her back with THAT wizard game stream and her reasoning to play it

They interacted on Twitter not too long ago, so I don't think it's her either.
She said it was a woman and the beef wasn't in public. If you guys want likely suspects I suggest to start with alphabet people and their allies, those are the ones always wanting to ruin other's lives over menial shit like a HP game

Stunned But Dumb

Letting the intrusive thoughts win is what gets you facedown in a hotel room wearing a wig while Pippa the rippa plays in the background. Watch out

logitech

Well she IS the reddit rabbit, so that's two we know of. Maybe she also really likes facebook or something. It would make her giving away details even easier than it is now!
facebook is nothing new she has an account so she can follow all the anmale groups

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Depends. Remember, Pippa is the type of person to ignore someone if she doesn't like them. Its far easier to ignore someone you view as a snake, and given the mean girl act is noticeable enough for Pippa to notice it I think others would have as well. My off-the-wall pick would be Yuko as they haven't been seen together in a while.
Hold on now, October has just barely started and as far as I know Pippa is still in possession of the ouija board. Plenty of time for a sequel.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm certain at least 75% of the "pick-me" shit is from seething 2views. Trying to tear down others rather than build themselves up in good faith is the bitter woman's modus operandi.
It's not all bad. Bibi was rapping slurs and posting it on /pcg/. She's one of the good ones :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom