"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I really don't think Lisa and Pippa are on iffy terms or anything like that, but the amont of times she's had to deal with some kind of schizo anti (doesn't matter where they came from, Pippa fans or not) is awful. How does someone as sweet as Lisa get so much fucking hate?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The Good The Bad The Korsche.gif

braindoko

Sometimes I really hate the fact the vtuber community is so heavily dominated by a) corpos who care about optics and b) women, since it mandates this gay fucking facade that everyone gets along with everyone, and you can't even fire back at someone who's being obnoxious

Maybe this is the secret of /vt/'s popularity and post count. I've seen solid proof that several chuubas use it, imagine how many of the mean shitposts are women having woman moment behind the safety of anonymity

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
One thing to consider about this is how would someone even fuck over Pippa? What does this mean to her? Stopped her from getting other collabs? Dumped one of the later info dumps? Just spreading a rumor or something that gets back around to her?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is a key detail to remember, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a solo collab so the older company collabs or just big random early collabs could count or not even someone she collabed with it could have been just someone she had communicated with in stream chat like many vtubers.

My 5 seconds of thought rrat is Punkalopi if only because she seemed to be popping up in a lot of places that would naturally hate Pippa a while ago.
brave_wVOBDZAfGl.png

Look, you're famous! :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 49404lol the thread is dead and 2/3 of the discussion there is still about Pippa
I wish Barnhardt and Lugosi and had made the jump to here, I miss their regular input. Though it is also funny to see the one Thunderdome mod regularly and unironically Pippasperg, the mold has spread to several KF jannies at this point.

On a more serious note I do sometimes get conscious of how I come across here given I know a lot of what I post here is critical, and the liveposting format means there's usually a lot of negative posts in succession when something happens. I know Pippa checks this place from time to time (timeloop below, skip a few pages), and wouldn't want her to think I don't like her because of one or two talking points on stream I'm not fond of.

Is it cringe to care what a cartoon rabbit lady thinks of me? The answer is obviously yes, but I quite like this cartoon rabbit lady, and and given this industry is full of unironic schizophrenics and snakes I wouldn't want to make the pipkin pipparanoia brainworms any worse than they already are.
Agreed, I feel the same way sometimes.

Sven

Consdering Lisa's had like.. what, 4 different cases so far of schizos in her mallows it's probably a reasonable bet.

The fact people want me to believe the sheep girl who cried over thinking she was a bad friend to Pippa is somehow in the middle of splitting up their friendship seems pretty fucking stupid to me though.
Trying to rrat Lisa (again) just feels extra stupid because lets reach and say they do now somehow hate each other, this would still require Lisa to do mean girls shit behind the scenes and I don't know about anybody else but I can't even imagine her doing that to someone regardless of how much she hates them.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
On a more serious note I do sometimes get conscious of how I come across here given I know a lot of what I post here is critical, and the liveposting format means there's usually a lot of negative posts in succession when something happens. I know Pippa checks this place from time to time (timeloop below, skip a few pages), and wouldn't want her to think I don't like her because of one or two talking points on stream I'm not fond of.

Is it cringe to care what a cartoon rabbit lady thinks of me? The answer is obviously yes, but I quite like this cartoon rabbit lady, and and given this industry is full of unironic schizophrenics and snakes I wouldn't want to make the pipkin pipparanoia brainworms any worse than they already are.
dont worry man youre just soonderay.

Trying to rrat Lisa (again) just feels extra stupid because lets reach and say they do now somehow hate each other, this would still require Lisa to do mean girls shit behind the scenes and I don't know about anybody else but I can't even imagine her doing that to someone regardless of how much she hates them.
lisa is a woman and born with the knowhow to be a mean girl. dont be fooled by the voice and cutesy antics

JMForte

This is a key detail to remember, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a solo collab so the older company collabs or just big random early collabs could count or not even someone she collabed with it could have been just someone she had communicated with in stream chat like many vtubers.

My 5 seconds of thought rrat is Punkalopi if only because she seemed to be popping up in a lot of places that would naturally hate Pippa a while ago.
No one believed me because I didn't take a screenshot or anything but I absolutely believe that she unfollowed Pippa at one point before she started following her again shortly after.

lvl8

I think it's Panko, challenging her position as leader of the white race.

logitech

No one believed me because I didn't take a screenshot or anything but I absolutely believe that she unfollowed Pippa at one point before she started following her again shortly after.
ill belb u

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I will say that if the Punkalopi rrat is actually true, I will be in no way surprised.

Anime Fan

I'm pretty sure I remember that happening too around the hogwarts legacy stuff, but I didn't get a screen shot either unfortunately.

logitech

i mean have you seen how white pankos model is

Short

God Damn the Sun
idk I think anon here makes a very good counter to your argument.
2023-10-08 dawdawdaw.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I really don't think Lisa and Pippa are on iffy terms or anything like that, but the amont of times she's had to deal with some kind of achizo anti (doesn't matter where they came from, Pippa fans or not) is awful. How does someone as sweet as Lisa get so much fucking hate?
Because she's too sweet. It's the same reason she deals with shit friends irl, Lisa is unironically too good for this world.

Maybe this is the secret of /vt/'s popularity and post count. I've seen solid proof that several chuubas use it, imagine how many of the mean shitposts are women having woman moment behind the safety of anonymity
I'm certain at least 75% of the "pick-me" shit is from seething 2views. Trying to tear down others rather than build themselves up in good faith is the bitter woman's modus operandi.

Panko has an alibi for spreading rrats anonymously, since she's banned for racism outside of /b/.

braindoko

Of course globohomo media and Pedowood would cheer it on. Now Night Court, that's a show to be praised, too bad my VHS of it hasn't worked in quite some time.
bro we're living in the future, you can stream it here and add a CRT screen effect for max comfy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Panko please, you can't be Hither, you have to be Musclelini :educateyourself:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom