"Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe it can go like WWII if the US didn't do lend lease to the Soviets, and both sides just destroyed each other.
I'd prefer Israel to exist, it's a good birth right bugout location with many banks still using cash.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa if you read this please know that I love you and can and will fix you. Also Reticule is a gaybo.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Eat em and breed em

I need help

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'd prefer Israel to exist, it's a good birth right bugout location with many banks still using cash.
I'd take this more seriously if we didn't just go over the reason you'd have to want a place to escape to with your dual citizenship.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngPippa if you read this please know I only sometimes shit on you cause you're retarded!Pippa_pippaHonk.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa if you read this please know I only sometimes shit on you as a coping mechanism because I care and also still subject myself to actively reading the chat. Gotta seethe somehow.
This is fucking gay, also same.

Sven

Remember we have almost nothing to go on for all this speculation.
This is a key detail to remember, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a solo collab so the older company collabs or just big random early collabs could count or not even someone she collabed with it could have been just someone she had communicated with in stream chat like many vtubers.

My 5 seconds of thought rrat is Punkalopi if only because she seemed to be popping up in a lot of places that would naturally hate Pippa a while ago.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The only odds i have is her abiding to what she said and watching the war streams then passing out
Going to be a long night, looks like Hezbollah in Lebanon has gotten involved now by firing mortars and rockets at a radar station.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I've got a better place...
Anudda Shoah Land.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is a key detail to remember, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a solo collab so the older company collabs or just big random early collabs could count or not even someone she collabed with it could have been just someone she had communicated with in stream chat like many vtubers.

My 5 seconds of thought rrat is Punkalopi if only because she seemed to be popping up in a lot of places that would naturally hate Pippa a while ago.
They interacted on Twitter not too long ago, so I don't think it's her either.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The only odds i have is her abiding to what she said and watching the war streams then passing out
Is there actually a live feed?

Man PCG I'd unusable at this point I honestly don't get them anymore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I haven't checked /pcg but I think the rrat they are going to run with is that she's on the outs with lisa not because its true and they're are many reasons to believe otherwise but because it will be absolutely infuriating

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
They interacted on Twitter not too long ago, so I don't think it's her either.
She did say that whoever it is plays nice in public so that may not necessarily matter.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It would come as a genuine shock if it was anyone in Phase, her dearest friends (Kirsche, Sleepy), or recent female collabs.

Thinking back, Ginger Kitsu she only collabed/had contact with a bit early, then nothing aince.
I don't think anyone consistently around her is at risk. Coworkers and the Pippaverse all seem to sing praise of her behind the scenes for most things. How they discuss her audience is sometimes quite different but that's not really about Pippa herself. It's hard to gauge because she's also God awful with dms so you always run the risk of randomly remembering a person that she just sucked at keeping up with lol
Then there's her massive twitter addiction, which is another like 100 something people to rummage through. Not accounting for people who are/were gone. Honestly it's probably not worth the effort of overthinking into a frenzy because Pippa has simply just interacted with a fuckton of people.

As for a shitpost, something something yuri got fired for backstabbing someone somewhere in the company blah blah rrrrrrrat fuel here. Maybe she called dizzy a chink or something, at which point dizzy asked if that was all she had and unleashed a storm of slurs the likes of which sakana had never seen onto yuri. Then yuri said "well at least I get paid for my looks!" and Sakana was like "hol' up what?" which led to him finding her skimming the company cut.

So, which one of us is Pippa? :smugpipi:
We don't even know if Pippa reads this place!
:smugrys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom