"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I haven't checked /pcg but I think the rrat they are going to run with is that she's on the outs with lisa not because its true and they're are many reasons to believe otherwise but because it will be absolutely infuriating
She just mentioned doing something with Lisa, so I don't think it's her either.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I haven't checked /pcg but I think the rrat they are going to run with is that she's on the outs with lisa not because its true and they're are many reasons to believe otherwise but because it will be absolutely infuriating
Lisa did say on stream last night (well like 5 am...) that the day before she got a bunch of death threat maros. I could see the same schizos starting a rrat like that.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I hate this because retards will take it as gospel and go straight to her marshmallows again.

logitech

Lisa did say on stream last night (well like 5 am...) that the day before she got a bunch of death threat maros. I could see the same schizos starting a rrat like that.
why cant peiople jsut die i wish death for all. why does god not grant my wish

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I really don't get it, she was brought to tears by the mention of being a bad friend to Pippa, why would someone assume that she wasn't actually friends with her after that other than literal schizophrenia?
why cant peiople jsut die i wish death for all. why does god not grant my wish
My man, you are wasted, I love it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We don't even know if Pippa reads this place!
:smugrys:
Uhm, ackshually, she said "communities" pluralized, so that definitely means it wasn't just about 4chan. I hope.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Considering Lisa's had like.. what, 4 different cases so far of schizos in her mallows it's probably a reasonable bet.

The fact people want me to believe the sheep girl who cried over thinking she was a bad friend to Pippa is somehow in the middle of splitting up their friendship seems pretty fucking stupid to me though.

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Uhm, ackshually, she said "communities" pluralized, so that definitely means it wasn't just about 4chan. I hope.
Well I assume she meant the farms as well

Short

God Damn the Sun
They do it because it works

around 3m30s

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

logitech

My man, you are wasted, I love it.
look achole makes me lazy and priessing the right mouse button to use spell check is hard

Eat em and breed em

I need help
So, which one of us is Pippa? :smugpipi:
Staredown.gif

Short

God Damn the Sun
The Farms thread is basically dead, and almost all meaningful Pippa discourse happens here nowadays.
pippaWut m.pnglol the thread is dead and 2/3 of the discussion there is still about Pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey man, someone had to say the quiet part out loud.
On a more serious note I do sometimes get conscious of how I come across here given I know a lot of what I post here is critical, and the liveposting format means there's usually a lot of negative posts in succession when something happens. I know Pippa checks this place from time to time (timeloop below, skip a few pages), and wouldn't want her to think I don't like her because of one or two talking points on stream I'm not fond of.

Is it cringe to care what a cartoon rabbit lady thinks of me? The answer is obviously yes, but I quite like this cartoon rabbit lady, and and given this industry is full of unironic schizophrenics and snakes I wouldn't want to make the pipkin pipparanoia brainworms any worse than they already are.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
And you don't need a burner account for 4chan either :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom