"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She has been streaming for, what, 7 hours now?
Manic episode If I'm being optimistic its because she had her mold lung exterminated and got her vitamin D balanced, and there will be a gentle comedown but this could be an incoming crash.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Most people who think they have friends have transactional relationships. Family was so important historically because it was more dependable, unfortunately modern family has been decade and turned into a shame.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
All I know is that if my existence has ever been used by a mean girl VTuber to try and fuck Pippa over I deeply apologize.
Use those powers for good and protect the pipipipi

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
All I know is that if my existence has ever been used by a mean girl VTuber to try and fuck Pippa over I deeply apologize.
yeah, you come up often in reddit posts

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
she got tanked, said silvervale was a bitch, apologized to the other girl dor saying it on stream, and then it was forgotten until now.
I really want a clip of this if it's available.
I was kinda getting Camelot collab vibes, especially if coworkers were going "why were you associating with this person?!" Feels like a situation where she thought he was nice so she went on the stream, and when the drama that followed happened she probably got a few "what were you thinking"s.
She started this whole tangent off contrasting how "men will fuck you over publically while women will do so behind the scenes".

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I really want a clip of this if it's available.

She started this whole tangent off contrasting how "men will fuck you over publically while women will do so behind the scenes".
Man the way Coomalot went about things screamed middle age wine mom but less adept

JMForte

I love how we always get lumped in with /pcg/ :pippaworship:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Can't count the amount of times I thought "this'll be a short stream" and then we get something like this.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Most people who think they have friends have transactional relationships. Family was so important historically because it was more dependable, unfortunately modern family has been decade and turned into a shame.
Actually, modern family has won over 20 Primetime Emmy awards.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sometimes I really hate the fact the vtuber community is so heavily dominated by a) corpos who care about optics and b) women, since it mandates this gay fucking facade that everyone gets along with everyone, and you can't even fire back at someone who's being obnoxious.

No online community I've ever been in before has been like this. Even in spaces where a lot of people involved worked online and genuinely had something to lose if they burnt too many bridges, it's always been normal to hear the occasional "x is kind of a bitch" out in open, and that never really caused any major issues beyond minor social media beefing. I would not have the patience to be in a position where I have to pretend to be chummy with someone I think is a femboy and fake being enthusiastic about them when fans in chat ask questions.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And here I was excited for her playing an MDickie game. :fishmandispair:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It would come as a genuine shock if it was anyone in Phase, her dearest friends (Kirsche, Sleepy, Lisa, Tenma), or recent female collabs.

Thinking back, Ginger Kitsu she only collabed/had contact with a bit early, then nothing aince.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Can't count the amount of times I thought "this'll be a short stream" and then we get something like this.
Honestly I find this to be her best streams where she can just get it all out of her system as best as she can. Poor girl needs a hug from a good friend.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not currently watching so im not getting full context but iirc shes talked about how or some people have noticed that retards would shittalk her and then act chummy when she got big, right? could be anything of that

or it could be as simple as people shitting on her for being retarded with collabs like the coomalot fuckery

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Actually, modern family has won over 20 Primetime Emmy awards.
Of course globohomo media and Pedowood would cheer it on. Now Night Court, that's a show to be praised, too bad my VHS of it hasn't worked in quite some time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thinking back, Ginger Kitsu she only collabed/had contact with a bit early, then nothing aince.
Didn't she then show up on /pcg/ one time soon after as well or something?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Much of this has been her speaking generally about how she's caught shit for giving people the benefit of the doubt overall, and there's not a whole lot of collabs she's done that coworkers would likely be giving her said shit for. Unless that chick from Kemono Friends is secretly up to some major shenanigans no one knows about.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It would come as a genuine shock if it was anyone in Phase, her dearest friends (Kirsche, Sleepy), or recent female collabs.

what if irs prisms yura?

JMForte

It would come as a genuine shock if it was anyone in Phase, her dearest friends (Kirsche, Sleepy), or recent female collabs.

I don't think it's Ginger, they've interacted with each other on twitter some times and Ginger got caught defending Lia during her big drama on /vt/ but then again, they are women so it could easily be Ginger and a thousand of other women behind the scenes.
edit: I think it was the Lia drama or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom