"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Woohoo! I'm completely off the hook, I knew agreeing with the Pippa would pay off in the long run.
that may only applies to Koreans, and I'm pretty sure she would make an exception in your case one does not merely pretend "meatkin" didn't happen

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You know Reticule maybe in celebration of Sister Rabbit's self improvement arc you should make a vegetablekin.

E: Or maybe a fruitkin for her confusing and predatory preferences in anime women.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
Had to duck out early in the stream, need to work on my sleep schedule. Did I miss anyth- THIRTY PAGES? FIVE HOURS? WHAT THE F-
I felt the same when I checked up on the thread during the day

But yeah, I only caught the part where she started talking about suicide right after I woke up. Hearing her say "I wanted to kill myself so my parents will feel shame/embarrassment" and "I thought the best thing that could happen was me killing myself on stream" (paraphrasing from memory) really hit hard :pippasadl: I'm so happy she's doing better these days.

1695832736867.png

in other news, fishman is shitposting about his miserable shipping times, very funny.
I wonder what will arrive first, my hoodies or the birthday bundle.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I felt the same when I checked up on the thread during the day

But yeah, I only caught the part where she started talking about suicide right after I woke up. Hearing her say "I wanted to kill myself so my parents will feel shame/embarrassment" and "I thought the best thing that could happen was me killing myself on stream" (paraphrasing from memory) really hit hard :pippasadl: I'm so happy she's doing better these days.

View attachment 47258
in other news, fishman is shitposting about his miserable shipping times, very funny.
I wonder what will arrive first, my hoodies or the birthday bundle.
only a sucker got the bundle with its tiny slipperse. blankets great for van naps

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Couple things. As Pippa alluded to, if you wanted to Minecraft, NONE of the common methods work well. You don't have either the steely willpower nor the aim you think you do, that's a fuckawful plan. Hanging is slightly better but as likely to end with you a cripple or a vegetable as to end up dead. Jumping into traffic is a roulette wheel (and creates victims, making you a murderer as often as not). Jumping off a building is very unreliable and bridges are a big nope (dozens try this on the Golden Gate every year and you can't even clear the struts, so you smash yourself on the metal on your way down then belly flop into the sandbar below, never reaching deep water till you slowly die (if you do at all). My brother was a mortician and now works for a city coroner and has seen it all. Oh, and don't try any medications you have access to, they "work" mostly by forcing your organs to shut down, leaving you a barely-alive burden who is in pain nobody can even imagine. Chubbyemu had a good video on that one, it happens every day too (mostly women). No horror novel has ever approached the repulsive, horrifying evil that results every day of the week from botched suicide attempts and botched is the default. Everyone thinks "well I would be more competent". NOOOPE lol.
You're going to die either way in a few decades tops, always sooner than you planned or expected and always with regrets about things you didn't do. Just wait, EZ.

On a different spergfest, yeah I wanna dropkick Archivebro for interrupting Pippa's talks too but you guys somehow keep forgetting that she tells him to do it and expects him to. Pippa wants to read the stupid supas and wants to be wrangled and reminded. That's not on the janny's initiative, it's what she has him around for and asks him to do. You're just kicking a dog here. She has people she has tasked with reminding her to stay on task, what time it is, generally being fun police because that's what she wants. It's horseshit to pretend they're just being clueless assholes, that's /vt/ tier shit. She has said this repeatedly and when she says she needs tardwrangled this IS part of what she means, like it or not.
Pretty sure you can buy helium kys kits.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'll say regarding AB that I didn't "forget" anything. I thought it was nice to hear the menhara streamer lady I enjoy watching talking about self improvement and actually wanting to live and finding reasons to do so. Hearing the self improvement arc, seeing the results of getting check ups and considerations of health as opposed to the somewhat doomy shit.
I'll concede that I was possibly a little more MATI about it than I should've been, but I'm not gonna apologize for it either because I still feel like it was a reasonable tangent to let flow. I just enjoy hearing the lady talk about feeling good about life and wanting to actually stay alive when she's doing well. Hence I found him whining about it annoying. If he had to sleep he could.. I dunno, go sleep? Or whatever.
So call me an asshole if you gotta. :botanshrug:

Watch the fox.

Y'know this has potential for some good moments but I wonder how much stuff she's going to miss. A number of South Park jokes flew over her head because of cultural differences and some language things. Still should be good though, there's plenty of simpler jokes and easier to understand things. I have absolute faith that she's going to have some golden reactions to shit like the white supremacy ending should she end up there.

Edit: Nevermind she's already having moments just from character introductions. This is gonna be great.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Tldr pippa said no killing yourself. Feat 5 pages of SCs and the autism that accompanies them.

Oh dear, did she have another episode? Went so long since her last one. Still, a good sign of progress that there's been longer and longer gaps between them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This threads Calli is fat/would bang cycle is the "archivebro is a fag" followed by a couple hours of "he's ok stop being mean"

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lemme just say though that hosting a fan discord and then inviting Nolan is in fact very gay and everyone involved should kill themselves

diethylether

bird molecule
only a sucker got the bundle with its tiny slipperse. blankets great for van naps
I have yet to come up with an idea what to do with the slippers, unless they are actually comfy, then I might unironically wear them

surely fishman was aware that only males would wear them, and had them made in a large size? SURELY?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This threads Calli is fat/would bang cycle is the "archivebro is a fag" followed by a couple hours of "he's ok stop being mean"
Archivebro is a mexican, and I would not have sex with him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JMForte

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When the fuck did he become Mexican?
The documentary was so bad that he and Xynchro are permanently linked in my brain, so I keep mixing up the retarded regular lore.

JMForte

The documentary was so bad that he and Xynchro are permanently linked in my brain, so I keep mixing up the retarded regular lore.
Xynchro is is a whole other story, and far worse than any janny Pippa has. Him making a documentary, and I dont care how much Pippa liked it, shitting on Pippa for liking e-celeb drama, was beyond retarded. His mahjong mental breakdown is gold and ever since all he does is spam out shitty Pippa clips so the vast majority of clips you see are his clips when you search for Pippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom