"I never said that, pay attention to the wording, I... uhhuhuHuHUHh I said 'I just don't swing that way', that's not a hard no! uhuhHUHuhahaha"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Xynchro is is a whole other story, and far worse than any janny Pippa has. Him making a documentary, and I dont care how much Pippa liked it, shitting on Pippa for liking e-celeb drama, was beyond retarded. His mahjong mental breakdown is gold and ever since all he does is spam out shitty Pippa clips so the vast majority of clips you see are his clips when you search for Pippa.

Makes me wish for more jong streams just to make him suffer.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa better play South Park after this. Poor fox is traumatized :fishmandispair:
Edit: She is actually trying to empathize with the characters.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Pippa better play South Park after this. Poor fox is traumatized :fishmandispair:
Edit: She is actually trying to empathize with the characters.
Tenma's always been such an interesting person to watch react to things lol
The lady will shout at you to kill yourself if you annoy her but gets thrown for a huge loop trying to figure out the entire concept of Class of 09' and understanding characters that are parodies of a culture. Albeit sometimes not the most inaccurate ones, but obviously played up for absurdity.

Edit: Of course to be fair it's a culture she didn't grow up in. Can't really blame her for struggling with the difference.

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She made it to the wheat fields!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Allow me to break 90% of her AI Therapist talk down to a simpler concept.

Just verbalizing the thoughts going through your head is therapy by itself, being able to just say the shit can help so even if it's only to an AI just do it because it can help.
This is why journaling still has one of the strongest track records when it comes to therapy. Being able to articulate your thoughts and then, if you are paying attention, notice patterns in your thinking, is the actual goal of all therapy.

Man I just love having to go to bed before yet another Signature Pippa Moment™ drops. She always seems to save them for prime worst coast hours.
Fucking same. Kinda glad I watched if after work though, shit was so genuinely motivating that I put it on my bluetooth so I can listen while forcing myself to workout like I've been meaning to.
Speaking of which, hasn't AB said on multiple occasions that Pippa explicitly asked him to be a hardass about the lists? If he's doing all of this at the behest of the Rabbit's (dumb) instructions I find it more difficult to fault him for it. It's not like she's listening to him anyway.
:smugpipi:
I get that 99% of capipis are on the spectrum, but a general rule doesn't excuse a lack of nuance regarding context. Plus a lot of the issue is how the femboy is phrasing it as a bitter complaint. Like he's mad at Pippa for expressing herself, which in this case is a genuinely healthy (aside from the parasocial aspect) expression of her gratitude and newfound self-worth.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

She is completely broken at this point :whatastory:
Yea I actually kind of feel bad for her. Pippa better play Stick of Truth tomorrow.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"I'm trying to think of ways to help Nicole"
This poor, poor fox :depressedtako:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Salado

The Fox wants her retribution.

775432.PNG

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
The Fox wants her retribution.

View attachment 47306

I hope Pippa doesent read the thread before stream Kanpainiki were being massive fags and btiching about Pippa making Tenma play a game that made her "uncomfortable"

kingcaid

I hope Pippa doesent read the thread before stream Kanpainiki were being massive fags and btiching about Pippa making Tenma play a game that made her "uncomfortable"
I'm currently looking at goldylogs in lias twitch stream. Pretty sure it's just him cooldown posting like normal.

Security

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
stick of truth and pippa's new manic persona will be pretty funny imo

the modern neo nazi is pretty muscular becauae of government fitness tests, 10ma would love to marry a white nationalist in 2023

Last edited:

JMForte

She made it to the wheat fields!

Reading some of the comments and they seem to be complaining about how bad the game. Did Tenma enjoy the game at all?

Security

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom