"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Reading some of the comments and they seem to be complaining about how bad the game. Did Tenma enjoy the game at all?
She did not. She took the game seriously unlike Kirsche and Pippa, it really wasn't a fun stream to watch.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
all he does is spam out shitty Pippa clips so the vast majority of clips you see are his clips when you search for Pippa
This really bothers me. It was pages and pages last time I just searched Pippa clips. I wanted to look at good clips and see what different fonts they used for subs and stuff and this was the opposite of good examples of clips, other then that they show up when you search Pippa Clips.

Anime Fan

Here's the link for tonight's collab

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know Reticule maybe in celebration of Sister Rabbit's self improvement arc you should make a vegetablekin.

E: Or maybe a fruitkin for her confusing and predatory preferences in anime women.
Maybe, but the nice thing about meat is it's easy to sculpt when you're mixing in the seasoning so it only takes a few seconds to make a meatkin. Making a fruit or vegie kin would require more thought and planning, but I think I might make one at some point if I'm not feeling lazy.

JMForte

Here's the link for tonight's collab

Not sure if I'm going to watch it. Aoi Pippa colabs just aren't that good. Don't mean to sound mean or whatever but these collabs just don't really do anything for me...

Salado

This has the potential to make up for Tenma's

Short

God Damn the Sun
Not sure if I'm going to watch it. Aoi Pippa colabs just aren't that good. Don't mean to sound mean or whatever but these collabs just don't really do anything for me...
I'm pretty sure that watching the last Aoi Pippa collab is what made Natsumi (Chinchilla) not want to collab with Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa doesnr speak jap
aoi doesnt speak eng

its kinda whatevs

JMForte

I'm pretty sure that watching the last Aoi Pippa collab is what made Natsumi (Chinchilla) not want to collab with Pippa.
Wasn't it until her English was good enough? I don't watch her every stream so I would be clueless but if so then that's preferable.

kingcaid

Birthday poster AND a unicorn? GRIM.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm not nearly as familiar with chinchilla as you. What makes you say that?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Bets on if she's still sleeping.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'm not nearly as familiar with chinchilla as you. What makes you say that?
For a while, she really wanted to collab with Pippa. When the Aoi collab happened, she expressed how jealous she was that Aoi got a collab. Then, a couple of days later, she changed her opinion about collab with Pippa. My impression was that she actually watched the Aoi collab, saw how awkward it was, and changed her opinion. Additionally, Pippa had been trying, or at least was trying back then, to collab with Natsumi, but she rejected the offer.

kingcaid

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bets on if she's still sleeping.
I think she's awake, last time they had a collab it was late too because of technical issues. Doubt Aoi has a ton of collabs which probably leads to some of the rough starts.

Security

I, for one, love the Pippa/Aoi collabs. The awkwardness makes it all the better.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Birthday poster AND a unicorn? GRIM.

Unicorn Chinchilla.png

Security

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status