"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Different servers shouldn't matter right? Like 95% of my games are with JP players lol

Eureka

Is this going to be the most scuffed stream yet?

kingcaid

Different servers shouldn't matter right? Like 95% of my games are with JP players lol
Think it just keeps them from friending each other. Most of my games are against chinese NEETs.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Proctor could outstream Aoi at this rate.

Sven

Why does she sounds like she's underwater?
Probably however he is outputting Discord to the stream or just Discord let's just blame Discord they have done enough to be blamed regardless.

Is this going to be the most scuffed stream yet?
Aoi is pretty scuff all the time so adding Pippa to the mix is asking for trouble

I didn't even think Soul had different servers, run into so much more JP then English when I play I figured it was just a world server

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Probably however he is outputting Discord to the stream or just Discord let's just blame Discord they have done enough to be blamed regardless.
Discord's noise supression is horribly inconsistent, and the default filtering setting (Krisp) has an impressive way of absolutely raping the quality of otherwise great microphone setups. It sounds like the audio capture's too high in OBS too which is making her peak on top of the already-scratchy filtering.

I wonder why any woman would do this. Surely, it's a debuff right?
Maybe they're trying to woo Rie?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Reticule in 1.5 minutes: "They're just good friends, they got a streamer house together to take care of each other, Pippa is such a good girl."
Just like she hired two maids to "clean her house" :smugpipi:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
She lied as easily as she breathed.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Aoi....
Screenshot_20230927_213625_Discord.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kingcaid

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What is the female to male equivalent of autogynophila?

Sven

Interesting to see a JP perspective and that RabbitDesu got translated but Zazzy & Ammong didn't. Given how many non English names I see well playing I am guessing it doesn't do it except to very easy names and probably only to JP.

Could be trying to get into VA work, lots of work for a convincing shouta there and I imagine a Youtube channel where you play a boy the whole time would be decent on the resume.

lvl8

This is just an excuse for Pippa to jong.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is it just me or is it very adorable when Pippa smugly calls someone Baka. Her voice just has such a velvety flow and cadence to it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Is it just me or is it very adorable when Pippa smugly calls someone Baka. Her voice just has such a velvety flow and cadence to it.
God you talk like a rapist

JMForte

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't speak Japanese but I feel like this is how you get shitty incorrect translations like google does.
Well you could run it through chat gpt idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom