"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

On a different spergfest, yeah I wanna dropkick Archivebro for interrupting Pippa's talks too but you guys somehow keep forgetting that she tells him to do it and expects him to. Pippa wants to read the stupid supas and wants to be wrangled and reminded. That's not on the janny's initiative, it's what she has him around for and asks him to do. You're just kicking a dog here. She has people she has tasked with reminding her to stay on task, what time it is, generally being fun police because that's what she wants. It's horseshit to pretend they're just being clueless assholes, that's /vt/ tier shit. She has said this repeatedly and when she says she needs tardwrangled this IS part of what she means, like it or not.
I feel like people do forget she does want this, I mean she does say she wants to stop going on super long tangents and stay on topic with things and all that.

lvl8

Did Pippa mentioned anything that triggered that long end stream tangent?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Did Pippa mentioned anything that triggered that long end stream tangent?
She was already in the mood for it from the start, but what triggered it was this super chat from MisterYura.
2023-09-27 adawdwa.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's still awake :sakanapleasepippa: or she could've just woken up from a nap

lvl8

kingcaid

lvl8

Looks like it's lil bro Aoi's birthday tomorrow. Pippa will be jonging with him.

Translated
aoipip.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
On a different spergfest, yeah I wanna dropkick Archivebro for interrupting Pippa's talks too but you guys somehow keep forgetting that she tells him to do it and expects him to. Pippa wants to read the stupid supas and wants to be wrangled and reminded. That's not on the janny's initiative, it's what she has him around for and asks him to do. You're just kicking a dog here. She has people she has tasked with reminding her to stay on task, what time it is, generally being fun police because that's what she wants. It's horseshit to pretend they're just being clueless assholes, that's /vt/ tier shit. She has said this repeatedly and when she says she needs tardwrangled this IS part of what she means, like it or not.
You do that when she's tangenting about random shit. You don't fucking do that on the day she's playing a horror game, baring her fucking heart out, pouring out her goddamn soul. You know why? Because it makes you look an inconsiderate piece of shit.

Look at this fucking shit and tell me he's a good man. Look me straight in the eyes, and tell me he deserves more than contempt and hatred.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Look at this fucking shit and tell me he's a good man. Look me straight in the eyes, and tell me he deserves more than contempt and hatred.
Calm down, nigga just wanted to go to sleep, it's not like he gets paid lmao.
baring her fucking heart out
She was just coping that she won't put any effort into her stream anymore because even thinking about it make her have a fucking panic attack, lol.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Man I just love having to go to bed before yet another Signature Pippa Moment™ drops. She always seems to save them for prime worst coast hours. But I did miss all of the retards trauma dumping via $2 superchats, so there's that.

Speaking of which, hasn't AB said on multiple occasions that Pippa explicitly asked him to be a hardass about the lists? If he's doing all of this at the behest of the Rabbit's (dumb) instructions I find it more difficult to fault him for it. It's not like she's listening to him anyway.
:smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Calm down, nigga just wanted to go to sleep, it's not like he gets paid lmao.
He's not the only janny running the fucking joint, he could just give the responsibility to anyone else!
She was just coping that she won't put any effort into her stream anymore because even thinking about it make her have a fucking panic attack, lol.
Oh yeah, thinking that her parents probably won't be too sad about her killing herself, telling people that she no longer thinks that killing herself on stream is a very good idea, and teaching chat that suicide is not the answer, and to do literally everything else to distract yourself from jumping off a bridge is just another one of silly-billy tangents!

JMForte

You do that when she's tangenting about random shit. You don't fucking do that on the day she's playing a horror game, baring her fucking heart out, pouring out her goddamn soul. You know why? Because it makes you look an inconsiderate piece of shit.

I think he should do it on every stream regardless, if thats what she expects and wants regardless of how it makes him look. If something bothered her about things her mods do she would take action as streaming is something she takes seriously and has said she would.l and on him being a good man or not, seriously...over this you are saying he deserves contempt and hatred? At most mild annoyance. Stop being over emotional about this shit. My lord you also are an annoying femboy.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Had to duck out early in the stream, need to work on my sleep schedule. Did I miss anyth- THIRTY PAGES? FIVE HOURS? WHAT THE F-

kingcaid

Had to duck out early in the stream, need to work on my sleep schedule. Did I miss anyth- THIRTY PAGES? FIVE HOURS? WHAT THE F-
Tldr pippa said no killing yourself. Feat 5 pages of SCs and the autism that accompanies them.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
dont people work? who the hell stays up til 3am if you have a job?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Maybe he thinks it's all kayfabe?

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom