"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1695794163679.png
This femboy is a plant to make me say something I can get arrested for.

kingcaid

You people have read more of ABs messages tonight then Pippa has in like 2 months.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>the older I get the more stressed and scared of things I become
Yea, it's called menopause pippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
See resticles, this is why you can't fix her or similar women. They don't want to talk to actual people who matter in their lives about any of it. They want strangers, bots and no-value people.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>AI therapist mention

Fuck, we were doing so well tonight too.
She is looping.

My thing is, she quite obviously cares about this whole tangent. She's sitting here spilling out her mental about being in a dark place, fucked up things and thoughts, shit that's been on her mind, ways of handling it and her attempts to deal with it. She's literally just sitting there telling her chat "Hey guys. We're all gonna make it, it's hard but we just need to try!"
While getting hassled because she isn't reading some randoms unfunny 3 dollar joke about random comment she made during stream.

And this isn't even like the big ones we've had where it's brought on because she's IN that dark place. She's not sitting there talking about how she's been considering unhappy recently, she's actively talking about bettering herself and pushing for others to do it too. Not sorry to say I think her doing well and talking about it, AND how everyone else can try to get there too is a decent reason to side track whatever dumbshit someone wants to pay to say.

If being a mod who is just OH SO TORTURED to have to hassle her about supers is hard work, then maybe just quit so the scary fishman doesn't have to say mean things to you. Why be an annoying cunt while she's just sitting here vibing about dealing with life in a heartfelt talk. If it was tangents of random bullshit I could understand (even if I typically enjoy those too) it's just annoying in this situation.
I think it has to do with him actually having to go to sleep and this is something she asked him to do because she was missing superchats and it was triggering her. Basically, him doing the equivalent of playing loud music to drown out the very long acceptance speech at the award show.

I like it when the rabbit tangents.

It's only a matter of time before AI gets blamed for a school shooting, isn't it.
"PippAI made me do it." - Reticule 2024

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

The only problem with these kind of tangents is you get these retards that dump their trauma in super chats for attention. Otherwise it was definitely a pretty good tangent hearing about how she's been improving.
5n3lk2l5nb3klbn59.PNG

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She is looping.

I think it has to do with him actually having to go to sleep and this is something she asked him to do because she was missing superchats and it was triggering her.
1 that's his problem not hers
2 pippa dumb

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't care about looping, this is probably as close as she'll ever get to legitimately unpacking a lot of her trauma and mental hangups. Let the rabbit loop you tripleYamanba. Jesus.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

lvl8

Salado

Chinchilla about to get flooded!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"We know she wants to kill herself, she's said it multiple times already, we need to get to those superchats though"

CHINCHILLA RAID FUCK YEAH

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Join stream, immediately hear her yell FUCK. Chinchilla LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom