"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>AI therapist mention

Fuck, we were doing so well tonight too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh my fucking god shut the fuck up with the lists archiveYamanba just sleep or some shit

Short

God Damn the Sun
Oh no, he has to copy and paste some text into a Notepad window, such hard work for him.
To be fair, I would rather kill myself than keep track of whether she reads the super chat or not.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He could always ask for a third(?) janny to handle supas. There's probably someone sane enough to just keep the list if he doesn't want to.
Even the most sane janny is mentally fucked. Can you imagine how broken you must be to keep track of a bunch of 2 dollar super chats for a vtuber that is behind by god knows how many lists.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Can't he just go to bed and tell her that so she knows he's not around to send additional lists after the current one? Seems like a completely self imposed problem and resulting tard rage.
If he was smart, he'd ask for another Janny, specifically one in the American Mountain or Pacific time zones so they can handle the ones that go to 1AM eastern easily.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
archivebro, two hours into Pippa talking about how she wanted to kill herself, and various other bad experiences in life:

ab.png

logitech

Humans like to themselves as rational creatures but unfortunately and fortunately we are ultimately controlled by our emotions that we then rationalize to be correct even when we know we are being retarded.

A.i is not a replacement omg its not a person ahhhhh whatever

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yea I kind of get him being frustrated since she's currently being spammed with $2 superchats right now by a bunch of retards trying to get a bit of attention from her and he does have to keep track of them for her or else these same retards will complain and make her feel bad about missing them. At the same time he doesn't have to complain like such a femboy in chat the whole time about it they can always just be thrown on the ever growing pile of superchat lists if needed.
My thing is, she quite obviously cares about this whole tangent. She's sitting here spilling out her mental about being in a dark place, fucked up things and thoughts, shit that's been on her mind, ways of handling it and her attempts to deal with it. She's literally just sitting there telling her chat "Hey guys. We're all gonna make it, it's hard but we just need to try!"
While getting hassled because she isn't reading some randoms unfunny 3 dollar joke about random comment she made during stream.

And this isn't even like the big ones we've had where it's brought on because she's IN that dark place. She's not sitting there talking about how she's been considering unhappy recently, she's actively talking about bettering herself and pushing for others to do it too. Not sorry to say I think her doing well and talking about it, AND how everyone else can try to get there too is a decent reason to side track whatever dumbshit someone wants to pay to say.

If being a mod who is just OH SO TORTURED to have to hassle her about supers is hard work, then maybe just quit so the scary fishman doesn't have to say mean things to you. Why be an annoying cunt while she's just sitting here vibing about dealing with life in a heartfelt talk. If it was tangents of random bullshit I could understand (even if I typically enjoy those too) it's just annoying in this situation.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
archivebro, two hours into Pippa talking about how she wanted to kill herself, and various other bad experiences in life:

View attachment 47211
Incredibly gay behavior people are hear for pippa not you go to bed Yamanba.
Like honestly it's not even just suggesting things to her he words it like it's inconvenient to him like anyone cares about that

lvl8

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

tbh I thought Archivefag did it for free

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on steps forward two steps backward but hey progress is progress

archivefuck kill yourself

Salado

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If you're at the point of considering letting an AI make decisions, just flip a coin.

NASA LOVE :koronehappyl:

Anime Fan

Pippa please don't let AI make important life choices for you.

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's only a matter of time before AI gets blamed for a school shooting, isn't it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>pippa be like

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
This makes me think that she has more twitter burners than just the C.C. one.
e. I am apparently very behind.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Please do not use the fucking "get flashed by a paedophile" website as therapy.

This makes me think that she has more twitter burners than just the C.C. one.
This has been known for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom