"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

i found a website with a bunch of ways to kill yourself. it went into detail about how your body will subconsciously try to save itself thus thwarting your own suicide do to the brain's natural propensity to " I want to live bitch!" so IMO the best way is still by gun or hanging as it goes fast.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's just about him sending more parts of the superchat reading stuff.
he should fucking kill himself who the fuck cares about supas this is about the rabbit giving advice and id rather have this anyday of the week rather than a fucking superchat from pippapitsplease69

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The good news is that Henry's planning to kill himself.

Archive

JMForte

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Archive

Is he saying he won't need to do it himself, the chinese are coming soon enough? If so, he's gonna be waiting a loooooong time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Archive

So that was him who posted that on /pcg/. You can never tell with 100% certainty who is Henri and who is larping as him.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Archive

good thats one less retard in this shithole country

now if gabriel finally takes a hint

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa. You do know this right? That she does get upset about missing superchats?
We can fucking dump it in the pile of other missed superchats. We can't exactly set aside her introspection.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

logitech

Archive

I now hope he dies, how dare you use Liberty prime you bastard!
1695792445659.png

Sven

he should fucking kill himself who the fuck cares about supas this is about the rabbit giving advice and id rather have this anyday of the week rather than a fucking superchat from pippapitsplease69
I can understand he would get frustrated as the rabbit is making more work for him when it's her own whims doing it but holy fuck man read the room and try to comprehend this has been 100% the moment you let her cook.

Salado

Anime Fan

It's just about him sending more parts of the superchat reading stuff.
Yea I kind of get him being frustrated since she's currently being spammed with $2 superchats right now by a bunch of retards trying to get a bit of attention from her and he does have to keep track of them for her or else these same retards will complain and make her feel bad about missing them. At the same time he doesn't have to complain like such a femboy in chat the whole time about it, they can always just be thrown on the ever growing pile of superchat lists if needed.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hold on pippa slow down a bit.... PepeNote.png

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can understand he would get frustrated as the rabbit is making more work for him when it's her own whims doing it but holy fuck man read the room and try to comprehend this has been 100% the moment you let her cook.
Oh no, he has to copy and paste some text into a Notepad window, such hard work for him.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
He gets whiney about having to stay up late lol dude you aren't that special

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Yea I kind of get him being frustrated since she's currently being spammed with $2 superchats right now by a bunch of retards trying to get a bit of attention from her and he does have to keep track of them for her or else these same retards will complain and make her feel bad about missing them. At the same time he doesn't have to complain like such a femboy in chat the whole time about it they can always just be thrown on the ever growing pile of superchat lists if needed.
He could always ask for a third(?) janny to handle supas. There's probably someone sane enough to just keep the list if he doesn't want to.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He gets whiney about having to stay up late lol dude you aren't that special
Can't he just go to bed and tell her that so she knows he's not around to send additional lists after the current one? Seems like a completely self imposed problem and resulting tard rage.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh no not the AI therapist again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom