"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"that's why things like killing yourself is so appealing, right"

wait what no, go back
That definitely threw me for a loop when she said that. What the fuck goes through her head sometimes?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Yea... it definitely was no coincidence she decided to play a horror game today.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
live and be happy pippers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if Pippa kills herself, she won't be able to play the upcoming Unova Pokemon game, and it might have Colress in it - or even the Blueberry Academy DLC for Pokemon SV could have a Colress cameo since it's set in Unova

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, it's weird, Josh also talked about his suicidal past on MATI today.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
"Do you know why you shouldn't kill yourself?"

Salado

You're a retard rabbit. But the good kind. ♥️

logitech

same, especially the yuri manga.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yeah i understand that shit on a molecular level pippers reading got me through all the shit going on around me
manwha manga and novels even

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Ah man. What a stream, and seeing her actually be thinking this much about health and shit. Finally, some good fuckin mood.
Also yes, that's a large point of having a hobby you goof ass rabbit. As long as you don't go mental into it (cough colress cough) having a way to chill and relax is always a plus.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sort of off topic again, but sawa might be playing Class of 09 too:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Sven

if Pippa kills herself, she won't be able to play the upcoming Unova Pokemon game, and it might have Colress in it - or even the Blueberry Academy DLC for Pokemon SV could have a Colress cameo since it's set in Unova
It's hilarious how stupid this sounds but it honestly can work. It's all about having something that makes you want to wake up the next day even if it's something stupid and consumery just having that something can make all the difference.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Keep seeing archivefag in chat screeching about the list. Fuck off, dude. These talks she has are some of the best shit to hear, and they're fucking rare too. There'll be another list to whine about tomorrow. I'd much rather hear her talk about her struggles, and overcoming them than "hey thanks pippafeetstinky for the 99 cents!"

Salado

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Keep seeing archivefag in chat screeching about the list. Fuck off, dude. These talks she has are some of the best shit to hear, and they're fucking rare too. There'll be another list to whine about tomorrow.
He just has to remind everyone that he's ALSO a flaming faglord.
"Strimmer, strimmer I know you've been suicidal in the past but dumbfaggot420lol donated 2 bucks to be another person asking about some degen shit."
Fuck right off. Fuck dem supas, we're making progress on her continuing to be a streamer and not.. y'know, fucking dead.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Keep seeing archivefag in chat screeching about the list. Fuck off, dude. These talks she has are some of the best shit to hear, and they're fucking rare too. There'll be another list to whine about tomorrow. I'd much rather hear her talk about her struggles, and overcoming them than "hey thanks pippfeetstinky for the 99 cents!"
I appreciate the archiving he does, but jannies are subhuman.

kingcaid

What the fuck am I watching?
She's telling chat to not kill themselves without getting her express written permission. Unless you're a harine at which point go ahead.:smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Keep seeing archivefag in chat screeching about the list. Fuck off, dude. These talks she has are some of the best shit to hear, and they're fucking rare too. There'll be another list to whine about tomorrow. I'd much rather hear her talk about her struggles, and overcoming them than "hey thanks pippafeetstinky for the 99 cents!"

"you may want to kill yourself, sure, but you gotta read those superchats, pips" -what I hear from the constant reminder by archivebro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom