"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 47167
Ghost is currently freaking out about Lia.

e:
View attachment 47169
Clips. You got em?

Imposter syndrome is a thing with almost every VTuber, and just Internet people in general. Also women.
I am impressed with just how much superchats she gets. She should be at around Council numbers and under Myth I think.

If she says all this stuff about wanting to fix her sleep schedule but still guerillas after this anyways I'm gonna be disappointed, but I expect it because she really loves to stall in responding to DMs.
She will avoid doing guerilla but will stay on Twitter until 8 or 9am like she usually does. Then wake up at 4pm.

Someone needs to do a first 6 months pippa voice comparison to her egirl voice
e. CALLED OUT BY CHAT :ironmousekek:
I mean there is always this.

View attachment 47189
This explains SO MUCH.
This dude is a hentai protagonist.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Could be, though I think her parents were probably a lot like mine, where I still like them now, but growing up it was shitty.
parenting.png
This applied to me, sounds like it applied to you. It's been happening for hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Fishman get Pippa a Wondrium sponsorship or something.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

logitech

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Eating Caprese

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The vitamins she's taking are probably more than enough, taking more won't do anything but get flushed out when she pee's. Best thing she can do is continue to try to eat healthy balanced meals.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I am so proud of the Pippa right now.

View attachment 47192
This applied to me, sounds like it applied to you. It's been happening for hundreds (if not thousands) of years.
There was definitely a lot that changed on my end in terms of views and shedding some of the generic shit school and media pushes on you that any sane parent would find objectionable, though at the same time there were also things they were very much in the wrong about and probably abusive in some cases. I've made peace with that for the most part and it sounds like Pippa has too.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Does PAL still use 50fps for some stuff or did they all switch to 60 a long time ago?

Sven

The Self-Pipprovement arc is real, there were days such a thing was unthinkable.

To weeb this up some ganbaru pink rabbit, we be behind you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

logitech

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
"I like to believe my audience is full of good people"
well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom