"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

So close anon but shes wiser to that method.

I know this fucker
1695788509512.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's a shitty thing to say to your Kid, but I think we're all glad Pippa isn't a full time fur affinity artist instead of a streamer :pippaworship:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Lets be fair, if you had a furry son (so all you simps see how this really looks) who posted youtube videos that got <100 videos and said that was gonna be his career, would you encourage this? Would you think this was going to end with anything other than police involvement and a thread in Animal Control?

DogBone

So close anon but shes wiser to that method.

Chatters need to step up their game. I want to see some supas from Sadie Enward and Judie Tester.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Lets be fair, if you had a furry son (so all you simps see how this really looks) who posted youtube videos that got <100 videos and said that was gonna be his career, would you encourage this? Would you think this was going to end with anything other than police involvement and a thread in Animal Control?
She says that they did encourage it but were very wishy-washy.

Sven

Depending on the time could this have been before Youtuber was something anybody could call a career. Even if it was just after being a Youtuber took off parents that don't understand the internet being wishy-washy on the idea was more the standard then an oddity

JMForte

Ahhh yes suffermax. To max out my suffering I got to get molested, raped, beat, castrated, forced to do drugs, tortured and worst of all, forced to listen to the rap of Mori.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The busted up leg story reminds me of my dad. He crashed his bike as a teen and shattered his leg. Had to drag himself home because no one would give him a ride. His knee is still fucked to this day. :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Chatters need to step up their game. I want to see some supas from Sadie Enward and Judie Tester.
In fairness, you don't need to put effort into hiding it when she'll jump at the chance to thank HITLERHATESYamanbaS for his $3.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You'd want to encourage the good aspects, such as drawing, and content creation, but discourage things like furry. Part of being a good parent is providing guidance and direction without trying to stomp out everything completely in the process.

lvl8

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jesus Fucking Christ.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You'd want to encourage the good aspects, such as drawing, and content creation, but discourage things like furry. Part of being a good parent is providing guidance and direction without trying to stomp out everything completely in the process.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Reticule.

JMForte

So where does her parents beating her fit into this suffermax stuff?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
That's a lot nicer than they could have been. I'm just being realistic, kids who get sucked into the internet, and especially degen communities, either get too much encouragement from parents (who don't know about the predatory aspects) or too little (so they cling to the thing as rebellion).
Depending on the time could this have been before Youtuber was something anybody could call a career. Even if it was just after being a Youtuber took off parents that don't understand the internet being wishy-washy on the idea was more the standard then an oddity
That's kinda what I was trying to say, there are plenty of people who "stream" for a career, like Bossmanjack, he even got paid 200 a day until recently. But he's what I'd consider to be more representative of the average streamer, not anyone professional.
Depending on what the kid thinks, that'd be wishy-washy, because it wasn't 100% full throated support. That's all I'm saying. You can never win while parenting, something will always be too hard, too harsh.

e. If she's 100% officially said that they beat her in a past stream I've missed, then I disavow that obviously. That's not what I'm assuming by her saying they were "wishy-washy" on content creation.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hell of a soundtrack to talk about childhood trauma, was schizo as fuck

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Suffermaxxing is based. - Pipkin Pippa, 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom