Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The only problem with these kind of tangents is you get these retards that dump their trauma in super chats for attention. Otherwise it was definitely a pretty good tangent hearing about how she's been improving.
View attachment 47217
While I agree, maybe this is something these people need to hear to vent because no one pays attention to them. Basically Pippa becoming a more healthy version (somehow) of Tate/Peterson. Can't really hate on the trauma dump when the tangent has been somewhat inviting it.

1. Person donates so it benefits Pippa.
2. They traumadump and it helps them
3. You get to laugh at the weird shit they write
4. Archivebro dies a bit inside

1 that's his problem not hers
It becomes her problem if he has to go and doesnt do it especially when she was the one that asked him to do it.

Chinchilla love

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This cute Chinchilla was watching and faggots had the audacity to demand she end stream. I hope they feel shame !

JMForte

>complaining about her looping
Does this Yamanba know he is watching Pippa?
Everyone complains about Pippa looping retarded shit. I still cringe at the poptart.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

kingcaid

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sven

>chinchilla is a birthdayposter
Be nice it's Ping Pong chan's birthday

Seriously though her translator does a pretty decent job overall but that made me laugh

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa is cute too, but we (lightly) bully her all the time...

cute japanese girls > average american girls

therefore, cute japanese girls can get away with a lot more than american girls

trust the science

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She better be careful singing this or Pippa will hunt her down

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1695362511185020.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Forgot about that Detroit con

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh no, chinchilla is learning about Pippa's mental illnesses.
Edit:

1695796127684798.png

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Give me 12 of Kirsche's autism landmine jannies over one Archivebro, I swear to God. At least they imploded in hilarious ways and became content instead of this man bitching like a woman for over a year now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Couple things. As Pippa alluded to, if you wanted to Minecraft, NONE of the common methods work well. You don't have either the steely willpower nor the aim you think you do, that's a fuckawful plan. Hanging is slightly better but as likely to end with you a cripple or a vegetable as to end up dead. Jumping into traffic is a roulette wheel (and creates victims, making you a murderer as often as not). Jumping off a building is very unreliable and bridges are a big nope (dozens try this on the Golden Gate every year and you can't even clear the struts, so you smash yourself on the metal on your way down then belly flop into the sandbar below, never reaching deep water till you slowly die (if you do at all). My brother was a mortician and now works for a city coroner and has seen it all. Oh, and don't try any medications you have access to, they "work" mostly by forcing your organs to shut down, leaving you a barely-alive burden who is in pain nobody can even imagine. Chubbyemu had a good video on that one, it happens every day too (mostly women). No horror novel has ever approached the repulsive, horrifying evil that results every day of the week from botched suicide attempts and botched is the default. Everyone thinks "well I would be more competent". NOOOPE lol.
You're going to die either way in a few decades tops, always sooner than you planned or expected and always with regrets about things you didn't do. Just wait, EZ.

On a different spergfest, yeah I wanna dropkick Archivebro for interrupting Pippa's talks too but you guys somehow keep forgetting that she tells him to do it and expects him to. Pippa wants to read the stupid supas and wants to be wrangled and reminded. That's not on the janny's initiative, it's what she has him around for and asks him to do. You're just kicking a dog here. She has people she has tasked with reminding her to stay on task, what time it is, generally being fun police because that's what she wants. It's horseshit to pretend they're just being clueless assholes, that's /vt/ tier shit. She has said this repeatedly and when she says she needs tardwrangled this IS part of what she means, like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom