>she's raiding Uruka after the totally not an Uruka collab
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

Still think she should talk to a therapist or psychologist first. The drug that she was prescribed might actually end up making the Colress issue worse if she ends up getting the hypersexuality side effect. Also, supposedly there's a chance it makes gambling addictions worse so that wouldn't be a good thing for Pippa.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

To me it just seems like most male collabs are either flirting or the guy trying to groom. Not my kind of content.
It's okay, I like lesbians too.. mostly on pikes, but still..

kingcaid

Its okay to go to bed guys I'm sure you wont miss any streams. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Its okay to go to bed guys I'm sure you wont miss any streams. :smugpipi:
Worst part is I can guarantee she's letting it battle it out in her thoughts right now

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
From the /v/ thread on snoot game:
brave_M03qAWu1ob.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Since I'm slow as fuck while typing: Fauna? Wha..?? I think that's more of her fucked up fanbase being a bunch of weirdos. Which I bet is why she stopped acting how she did near debut.
Saplings are a meme for a reason, normie ones are ok but /vt/ tiers go apeshit, she has some wierd gaggle of shitstirrers since she unlike the other girls has an actual relationship but keeps it professional on stream for the most part (see, the "vtubers shouldnt be your friend" spergout from months ago)

Some are delusional, while others just wanna coom since she seems to be the one EN member most ok with it like with the cowkini shit, plus the ASMR

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Still think she should talk to a therapist or psychologist first. The drug that she was prescribed might actually end up making the Colress issue worse if she ends up getting the hypersexuality side effect. Also, supposedly there's a chance it makes gambling addictions worse so that wouldn't be a good thing for Pippa.
Do people actually think her obsession with colorless is an issue? Honestly it's just a quirk I think is cute

JMForte

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Wonder if my ashtray thinks I'm cute when I put out cigarettes on it.
Do you want me to post humanized ashtray girls? Because this is how we get ash trying chan posted to the thread (Yes this is a threat)
:pikafaku:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun
see, the "vtubers shouldnt be your friend" spergout from months ago
Do you mean the bait threads? because there was no spergout from the fans. you fags need to stop rewriting shit just to feed your hate boner for vt

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Do you mean the bait threads? because there was no spergout from the fans. you fags need to stop rewriting shit just to feed your hate boner for vt
Eh it was 80% bait there were definitely some scorned unicorns always are not like its hard

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Gotta gawk at the right spergs and tards, gotcha

Short

God Damn the Sun

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can she decide whether she's gonna gorilla or not already I need to know how tired I should expect to be tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom