"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Can she decide whether she's gonna gorilla or not already I need to know how tired I should expect to be tomorrow...
Give it another 20 minutes and you should be in the clear. 🌈

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She better not gorilla, I'm still watching Uruka.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's so retarded. :vesperfacepalm:
Please undastand, not only was she unironically dropped on her head multiple times as a child, she also probably has literal mold in her brain.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's so retarded. :vesperfacepalm:
Remaining context:

You know what will alleviate a bunny from dying from fear? A chimping out darky screaming and thrashing about right next to the rabbit while attracted far more attention.

DogBone

Please undastand, not only was she unironically dropped on her head multiple times as a child, she also probably has literal mold in her brain.
Since she's taking that antifungal medicine, I'm really worried it will completely destroy the parts of her brain completely infested with mold. As it gets destroyed, there'll be a lot of empty space in her noggin. If you shake her, her brain will rattle around inside like a maraca.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's gonna be up all night now won't she

lvl8

She's gonna be up all night now won't she
She's contemplating genociding crackheads.

pipmad.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
nearly finished with the vod, I feel like I've had several meat years shaved off my life

Piarro

Early Adopter
"This was a very low tangent stream, what the fuck are you talking about. I specifically held off on tangents"
I knew there was a reason I was so bored trying to watch

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I knew there was a reason I was so bored trying to watch
To be fair, that game is boring garbage, I got filtered because she wasn't tangenting enough.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Least last nights stream gave us this clip to use in the future

fortnitesmasherX

After reading what you guys had to say about last night's stream, it looks like I was right that Pippa is showing more lolcow behavior. I give it a year at most before before people here really start ripping into her unironically for being an unhinged weirdo.

What lolcow behaviour?

The Colress and GFE stuff.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
After reading what you guys had to say about last night's stream, it looks like I was right that Pippa is showing more lolcow behavior. I give it a year at most before before people here really start ripping into her unironically for being an unhinged weirdo.
Sir, this is a thread inhabited by CaPipi's, we have a tendency for hyperbolic schizo posting.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You are on a forum for vtubers. They are all unhinged weirdos. She has been unhinged since I started watching her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
What lolcow behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom