"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
After reading what you guys had to say about last night's stream, it looks like I was right that Pippa is showing more lolcow behavior. I give it a year at most before before people here really start ripping into her unironically for being an unhinged weirdo.

The Colress and GFE stuff.
:confusedshuba:
Where do these tards come from?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
After reading what you guys had to say about last night's stream, it looks like I was right that Pippa is showing more lolcow behavior. I give it a year at most before before people here really start ripping into her unironically for being an unhinged weirdo.

None of it is lolcow behavior. The colgate shit is cringe, but not unheard of. It's just rare that someone this popular takes it this far. The GFE stuff is just normal, exceedingly so for female vtuber fans. And it's not like she does anything about it, it's just her honest opinion, there's nothing wrong with sharing it.
The stuff that could make her into a lolcow would most likely be related to her real life, like maybe meds fucking her up and sending her down a strange path. Speaking of which, I find it weird she ended up buying the anti-psychotic meds when she's most likely not going to take them. There's literally no reason for her to take them. It's not going to improve anything for her. The only reason she should take them is if she feels completely overwhelmed by her feelings to the point she cannot function for days on end. In which case she wouldn't feel the need to have random internet people try and convince her to take them.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The only reason she should take them is if she feels completely overwhelmed by her feelings to the point she cannot function for days on end.

She already can't function for days on end. That's why she streams instead.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That Colress stuff isn't real unique, I've seen it pop up quite a bit in her friend group. Tenma and Sleepy in particular. The GFE stuff would apply to all vtubers at this point and is indeed real gay

Short

God Damn the Sun
lol, stop being baited by the retarded sperg.
2023-09-14 2 5.png2023-09-14 2 4.png2023-09-14 2 3.png2023-09-14 2 2.png2023-09-14 2 1.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

fortnitesmasherX

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

logitech

Fauna is a female bro-tuber. Change my mind.
i feel like she is both, as you have the asmr and that stuff but on the other side when shes gaming it deft feels like a bro-tuber/ lite shitposter.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
She already can't function for days on end. That's why she streams instead.
That's not what I'm talking about. Non-functioning would mean, being stuck in bed because you're too depressed to do anything, not being able to go outside because you're too afraid something bad would happen, and all of this despite people around her trying to get her to do so. She's not that bad, never has been. She just needs proper encouragement and motivation, and to stop being so addicted to her computer.

UberSoldat

That's not what I'm talking about. Non-functioning would mean, being stuck in bed because you're too depressed to do anything, not being able to go outside because you're too afraid something bad would happen, and all of this despite people around her trying to get her to do so. She's not that bad, never has been. She just needs proper encouragement and motivation, and to stop being so addicted to her computer.
Remember, this is Pippa we're talking about. As has been discussed in great length before, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Start with cognitive behavioral therapy with a psychologist/psychiatrist, get meds to aid in the therapy if needed. Should have been her first step years ago

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's not a lolcow, she's just a woman.

On a more serious note though, she makes bad decisions sometimes but she's put herself in a position where she can bounce back from them (the corpo environment, and friends who genuinely seem to care about her). I concernfag a lot about her health, but that's not cow documentation, I just don't want to see someone I like and care about suffering - and for all the teasing and doomposting about her meds, she does seem to be moving in the right direction lately with the dentist and doctor visits. For someone who's been in a slump for as long as she has, those first few steps are a huge hurdle, and I'm proud of her for taking the initiative in the first place.

tl;dr Pippa love

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If Pippa lost one or two points of self awareness and not being in a small corpo...

Short

God Damn the Sun
and not being in a small corpo...
Her CC account does make me worry about that, hope she's not thinking of leaving Phase and become a indie.
I also really don't want my oshi's model to be based on a Pokemon, that's way to close to CWC shit for me.

fortnitesmasherX

On a more serious note though, she makes bad decisions sometimes but she's put herself in a position where she can bounce back from them (the corpo environment, and friends who genuinely seem to care about her). I concernfag a lot about her health, but that's not cow documentation, I just don't want to see someone I like and care about suffering - and for all the teasing and doomposting about her meds, she does seem to be moving in the right direction lately with the dentist and doctor visits. For someone who's been in a slump for as long as she has, those first few steps are a huge hurdle, and I'm proud of her for taking the initiative in the first place.

tl;dr Pippa love
Good observations. I probably jumped the gun a bit with my post earlier today.

Pippa love.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Her CC account does make me worry about that, hope she's not thinking of leaving Phase and become a indie.
I also really don't want my oshi's model to be based on a Pokemon, that's way to close to CWC shit for me.
I really can't see that CC account being anything vtuber related, it's just an outlet for her to design characters and fangirl over Pokémon. She's a FurAffinity/tumblr kid at heart, remember.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think an even better comparison would be PreciousLeaf.
:SelenHAHAhere:
There's a non-zero possibility she didn't actually have teeth removed by the dentist last time, she just saw some of the Colress/Lumi art and started flooring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom