[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
GFE is cringe and I will not change my mind.

kingcaid

The containment breaking pepe avatar user calling gfe cringe was not on my bingo card.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
GFE is cringe and I will not change my mind.
Yeah well you're not a retarded terminally online gay woman. You're just a retarded terminally online guy.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
NIJIYamanbaS OUT OF MY STREAM
I hope that guy back at the homeland who first linked and advertised Pippa wasn't a Nijinig. Would be terribly ironic.
:smugpipi:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa.... Coping is temporary, but permanent coping is just addiction. Also pippa sees fallen shadow as GFE. :gunpeko:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She wont collab with Shondo because she watches her as GFE :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Salado

ASMR just feels like someone is chewing something right next to my ears, it grosses me out.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
We started at her losing her shit over pokemon dlc, wherein she assumed her femboy anime ellen degeneres crush is going to show up despite being almost completely irrelevant to the entire company itself. AND with a wife, potentially a family. (Though NOW it would be kind of funny, I sort of wonder if she would mentally be okay afterward)
We've looped to end on unironic unicorn defense squading.

I mean I get what she's saying but she sure does let the pipkin word everything like a retard. This is why GFE is already it's own shitshow waiting to happen. If someone ends up dealing with the consequences of it being their content that's on them. IF that ends up rounding about to being an issue with collabing with people then maybe reconsider what you were doing or planning that led to such issues.

Also shocking, the lesbo likes GFE. I mean we knew this, but I like just constantly repointing out she is one.

Since I'm slow as fuck while typing: Fauna? Wha..?? I think that's more of her fucked up fanbase being a bunch of weirdos. Which I bet is why she stopped acting how she did near debut.

kingcaid

Its always funny when her inner clover site user flares up and the normies in the audience are exposed to it.

JMForte

>Fauna
Fauna is GFE in the same way Pippa is GFE.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And I thought she wouldn't get actually angry at chat today. I'm so retarded. :fishmandispair:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Shondo being GFE makes me give the side-eye to anyone who has her as GFE.

And the FBI on speed dial.

kingcaid

Look at it this way. The angrier she gets the less chance of a pokemon stream after this.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eureka

Look at it this way. The angrier she gets the less chance of a pokemon stream after this.
But i want the Pokemon stream...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just don't want more shitty streams with my Vtubers and males are 99% shitty streams. Also, if you open your face and say on stream "I don't want to collab with males" or anything similar, you better not do it, or you're stupid and you deserve to eat a shit sandwich over it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippa.... Coping is temporary, but permanent coping is just addiction. Also pippa sees fallen shadow as GFE. :gunpeko:
I mean objectively that's what shondo is going for as her audience

Unintentional GFE is FAR more dangerous I know...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just don't want more shitty streams with my Vtubers and males are 99% shitty streams. Also, if you open your face and say on stream "I don't want to collab with males" or anything similar, you better not do it, or you're stupid and you deserve to eat a shit sandwich over it.
To me it just seems like most male collabs are either flirting or the guy trying to groom. Not my kind of content.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom