"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Archive

Probably the best take on the situation, honestly.

Yea if she's actually trying to decide whether or not to take the meds it would definitely do her more good to get a second opinion from a different medical professional before taking them instead of asking random people on twitter.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Just from my own personal experience, it's like what others have said: psych meds are a crapshoot. Some will work for you, some will do nothing, others will make you worse.

What works for one person will make another worse, and what makes one worse will work for another person. It seems so random, but hey, what'd ya expect with trying to do medicine for something as mysterious as the human brain?

its at least a month before she'll notice anything.

Not necessarily. When I found a med that worked it took only about a week for it to kick in, despite the expectation of at least two weeks.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Topo Chico

1694205099558.png

This is how they see her

1694205185977.png
1694205199778.png

Ez win over uwu 4 the rabbit
Collecting her spoils
1694205334580.png

Pippa wants to go for the 3rd dub

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just from my own personal experience, it's like what others have said: psych meds are a crapshoot. Some will work for you, some will do nothing, others will make you worse.

What works for one person will make another worse, and what makes one worse will work for another person. It seems so random, but hey, what'd ya expect with trying to do medicine for something as mysterious as the human brain?

Not necessarily. When I found a med that worked it took only about a week for it to kick in, despite the expectation of at least two weeks.
I tried so many that my doctor just gave up on trying to find one that worked. The only one that didn't give me awful side effects or just straight up not work was Wellbutrin. But apparently you can't take it if you have seizures, so I was taken off of it once he found out.

Stunned But Dumb

Pipkin Pippa gets prescribed meds and immediately makes content out of it. I disavow the practice, yet respect the hustle

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pipkin Pippa gets prescribed meds and immediately makes content out of it. I disavow the practice, yet respect the hustle
Imagine the meds magically completely fix her and she quits being a VTuber to pursue her old dreams of being a judge.

:whatastory:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Aripiprazole isn't given out like candy, unlike Prozac and Zoloft. Good luck Pippa.

This video reminded me of her

Considering her kick about being self sufficient her love of Dollar Stores is another bad take

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Found an image of what aripiprazole pills look like.
1694207913465.png
Wow, they really are made for her!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Imagine the meds magically completely fix her and she quits being a VTuber to pursue her old dreams of being a judge.

"I declare you guilty of faggotry, and the punishment is death!" - High Judge Pippa.

She could be a Freisler of our times.

Anime Fan

What if it goes the other way and the meds actually make her worse but she keeps taking them because the retards in her chat convince her that it makes for good content? :depressedtako:.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What if it goes the other way and the meds actually make her worse but she keeps taking them because the retards in her chat convince her that it makes for good content? :depressedtako:.
Surely she'd take a step back and consider the opinions of those who aren't harines and IP2-style hatewatchers only there to watch her suffer. Surely.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yea if she's actually trying to decide whether or not to take the meds it would definitely do her more good to get a second opinion from a different medical professional before taking them instead of asking random people on twitter.
Yeah, but the first doctor was really nice, so her fate is already sealed.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Part of me wonders if the absolute worst-case hypothetical scenario were to actually happen and she turns into a meds zombie again with extra shitty takes and backtracking on her character/personality so as to fulfill the Pink Woman Prophecy, would Reticule still continue to insist she could do no wrong, or would he no longer be able to ignore reality in that case?

Stunned But Dumb

Found an image of what aripiprazole pills look like.
View attachment 44256
Wow, they really are made for her!
Oh hey, these are the pills my doctor prescribed me. Nice guy, asian dude who smelled like salmon. Every time I take my meds all my friends show up!!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Part of me wonders if the absolute worst-case hypothetical scenario were to actually happen and she turns into a meds zombie again with extra shitty takes and backtracking on her character/personality so as to fulfill the Pink Woman Prophecy, would Reticule still continue to insist she could do no wrong, or would he no longer be able to ignore reality in that case?
Pippa is perfect in her AnCap autism. Commie retard Pippa is no true Pippa and must be saved from the meds.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder what Papakin and Mamakin's relationship was like for pippa to... be like that

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tbh getting psych meds that work is like flinging shit at a wall and see what sticks. There's so many comorbidity between all the meds and mental illnesses that it ends up being a guessing game.
It.kinda is but these aren't drugs made by some meth head they aren't gonna kill her to try she should atleast give it a week or two and if it's not working out ask to try something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom