"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was more interested in the article's title.
View attachment 44221
Wonder if she will go full lesbo.

But seriously she better take the meds if she doesn't want to end up like Terry...
I maintain that if the endgame in this is we lose some of the edge that makes Pippa "Pippa", but she's HAPPY, I give no fucks and hope she gets all the help she needs. Plus we might lose some Harines in the process.

Also Sleepy might need to stop dressing so provocatively around her.:kaelalaugh:

Anime Fan

She should probably get a second opinion or maybe even talk to a few doctors before taking them, especially if this is true.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A lot of these drugs "work" but it's unknown "why" they work. And there hasn't been enough data to determine long lasting side effects. Do keep that in mind

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She should probably get a second opinion especially if this is true.

Well shit, now I don't know what to think. I trust E;R and he has no reason to lie about this, that's fucked.

:whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Well shit, now I don't know what to think. I trust E;R and he has no reason to lie about this, that's fucked.

she gets hyper on benedryl who knows what itll do to her

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well fuck, now I don't know what to think. I trust E;R and he has no reason to lie about this, that's fucked.
Psychiatric medication is hard-core. It's not like anti-biotics or vitamins, it's targeting your nervous system and hormones. Messing with either of those can lead to drastic consequences.

Remember, one of the "better" and more effective psychiatric treatments? Zapping your brain with electricify.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Eat em and breed em

I need help
In regards to hearing Terry Davis being gaslight into being more racist
1694210100456.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd like to point out someone on KF wrote an essay about this whole thing, which I stopped reading after the first line in the second paragraph, "As you may know, Pippa has many potential mental issues, but it doesn't seem like she has schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or autism (you know, real autism, not internet autism)."

I like effortpost essays as much as the next guy but that's too retarded even for me.

In regards to hearing Terry Davis being gaslight into being more racist
View attachment 44258

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'd like to point out someone on KF wrote an essay about this whole thing, which I stopped reading after the first line in the second paragraph, "As you may know, Pippa has many potential mental issues, but it doesn't seem like she has schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or autism (you know, real autism, not internet autism)."

I like effortpost essays as much as the next guy but that's too retarded even for me.

View attachment 44260
Didn't she say one time her family has a history of schizophrenia?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't she say one time her family has a history of schizophrenia?
Yeah, she did. Gut feeling is she also said it runs on her mother's side of the family, but I could be wrong on that specific detail so don't quote me on it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah, she did. Gut feeling is she also said it runs on her mother's side of the family, but I could be wrong on that specific detail so don't quote me on it.
No, that's what I remembered was mother's side as well, so it's probably correct if that's what we both remember.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What if everyone here are actually just her tulpas?
Then my wife is in for an interesting time trying to get child support once her meds kick in and we disappear.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

giver her your suggestions for tonight

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Deus Ex, God do not see my post, please Satan Deus Ex

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
GTA V please, we need more Trevor.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
What if everyone here are actually just her tulpas?
then she loves seeing art of her coworkers get roundly fucked? No i dont think so.

But being her Id has me chuckling.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom