"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You think she's cringe now, imagine what it'd be like if she went iDubbbz mode and disavowed even her most lukewarm takes.
the salt would be delectable. Pink Himemiyan Salt.

this shit could filter the coomers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Again, I highly doubt that the worst case scenarios would happen here. She's got friends like Sleepy and Kirsche who would almost certainly notice an extreme negative shift in behavior/actions and talk to her about it. If any hypothetical behavior shift were to also begin negatively affecting Pippa's income in a noticeable way, and thereby the rest of Phase, the Chinaman would probably also have something to say about it. Let alone the fact that the entirety of her chat/community would unify around the issue.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230908_155523_PurpleTV.jpg

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Again, I highly doubt that the worst case scenarios would happen here. She's got friends like Sleepy and Kirsche who would almost certainly notice an extreme negative shift in behavior/actions and talk to her about it. If any hypothetical behavior shift were to also begin negatively effecting Pippa's income in a noticeable way, and thereby the rest of Phase, the Chinaman would probably also have something to say about it.
This is the biggest thing when trying new medication. You need to make sure you have a safety net of multiple people so that they can tell you if they notice something completely wrong about your behavior, opinions, personality, etc. Individual assessment of feelings is one thing, but outside opinions are just as important to knowing if they work or not.

Topo Chico

uwu_to_owo said he saw a group of pippa fans chanting slurs at offkai. Very cool
1694203254062.png

:whatastory:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
uwu_to_owo said he saw a group of pippa fans chanting slurs at offkai. Very cool
Did he elaborate on which slurs?

e: I made this post before Topo Chico edited in a screenshot of Pippa asking what the slurs were.

Topo Chico

Did he elaborate on which slurs?
"The kind that twitch has a problem with" Seems to imply femboy or tranny hate, one may have been "spicier"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa should start taking it then 3 weeks later do a stream where she'll randomly say dumb political shit on purpose just to gauge the reactions from everyone.

UberSoldat

I'm starting to think that at some point in the future, Pippa, despite being the golden goose of her agency, will turn out to be a strong liability as well................................

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think that at some point in the future, Pippa, despite being the golden goose of her agency, will turn out to be a strong liability as well................................
I read /pcg/ sometimes too.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa would unironically benefit from an increased appetite, I just hope she wouldn't become a deathfat.

Topo Chico

Pippa would unironically benefit from an increased appetite, I just hope she wouldn't become a deathfat.
The missing teeth will slow her down don't worry!

famous artist pipkun

hell yeah 2 kirsche sized vtubers to pleasure mhmamhsmanhsn to.

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Probably the best take on the situation, honestly.

Topo Chico

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom