"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I want to just assume that it's a bit and she's not actually soliciting medical advice from twitter, however...

Short

God Damn the Sun
I was more interested in the article's title.
2023-09-08 dwadaw.png

Wonder if she will go full lesbo.

But seriously she better take the meds if she doesn't want to end up like Terry...

Anime Fan

It probably wouldn't be a bad thing for her to give them a try. That being said hopefully based on her past experience with meds she'll be able to tell if they aren't working or making things worse and talk to her doctor about trying something else.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
/pcg/ is taking the news about as well as you'd expect.
1694201492657.png

1694201506806.png

1694201522449.png

1694201538791.png

1694201554996.png
'

Kanck

It will probably not do much it usually takes trying a few meds to find one that works for you a family member of mine had to try 4 to get a decent affect and then had to quit it due to it causing anger issues hopefully it's works for pippa but stuff like is a coin toss

Topo Chico

It will probably not do much it usually takes trying a few meds to find one that works for you a family member of mine had to try 4 to get a decent affect and then had to quit it due to it causing anger issues hopefully it's works for pippa but stuff like is a coin toss
Same had family member go through a good handful of meds over the course of a year to get the right balance for their bipolar. Hope it’s fairly low dose and works first try

:optimistic:

Still, that rabbit is mentally unwell and I’m glad she’s considering all avenues to better health

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All jokes aside, unless Pippa is having horrific mood swings that make her murderously violent or experiencing hallucinations, I still would try therapy first with meds of this type being an absolute last resort.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The literal, absolute worst-case potential hypothetical scenario here is that she starts taking them, they turn her into a zombie again (her self-professed trackrecord with meds in the past is that of her getting really cringe politics, for example), she never gets off them/refuses to, and then we get an arc where she starts disavowing things/essential building blocks of her character & streams that have gotten her to this point whilst the autistic schizophrenic conglomerate we call chat has to try and somehow convince her to get off them. This risk is outweighed by the potential alternate scenario where nothing in her core personality and beliefs change but she gets the huge benefit of actually being mentally stable. I'd say it's worth the risk, she should just drop them if she notices any early warning signs or negative side-effects.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I see some idiot took the "y'all mfers need Jesus" a little bit too seriously.

like all antipsychs it depends on the dosage and the ramp up period. just because it says "schizophrenia" doesnt mean it only treats that. i swear you fucking retards are dumb as shit
She's definitely not gonna browse there as well as using the twitter poll to decide on taking them or not. Surely not
To be honest, I don't really have much faith in Pippa when it comes to taking care of her health...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
All jokes aside, unless Pippa is having horrific mood swings that make her murderously violent or experiencing hallucinations, I still would try therapy first with meds of this type being an absolute last resort.
like all antipsychs it depends on the dosage and the ramp up period. just because it says "schizophrenia" doesnt mean it only treats that. i swear you fucking retards are dumb as shit. its at least a month before she'll notice anything.

Topo Chico

like all antipsychs it depends on the dosage and the ramp up period. just because it says "schizophrenia" doesnt mean it only treats that. i swear you fucking retards are dumb as shit. its at least a month before she'll notice anything.
Aripiprazole, sold under the brand names Abilify and Aristada, among others, is an atypical antipsychotic.[6] It is primarily used in the treatment of schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and bipolar disorder;[6] other uses include as an add-on treatment in major depressive disorder, tic disorders, and irritability associated with autism.[6
You’re right she could just be autistic :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The medicine has "pip" in the name, it's clearly made for her so it'll work perfectly and everything will work out.
:smugpipi:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The literal, absolute worst-case potential hypothetical scenario here is that she starts taking them, they turn her into a zombie again (her self-professed trackrecord with meds in the past is that of her getting really cringe politics, for example)
So nothing different from now? :smugina:
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So nothing different from now? :smugina:
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
You think she's cringe now, imagine what it'd be like if she went iDubbbz mode and disavowed/backtracked on even her most lukewarm takes.

Anime Fan

She's playing mahjong right now. Playing against this dude, not actually talking in the stream though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You think she's cringe now, imagine what it'd be like if she went iDubbbz mode and disavowed/backtracked on even her most lukewarm takes.
The Nyanners arc people have foretold for centuries will finally happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom