"You know what they say, you know, uh, my name is next to the gamer word, like the the gamer word, in the dictionary"Lottie Shinju

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Yeah she tldr'd in the description

late anniversary celebration since i was dealing with kidney stones when i was supposed to be celebrating anni, and then sent to the hospital a week after upon finding out the stones passed and the pain went from a 10/10 to a 7/10. there shouldn't have been any more pain but since there was still pain, we got a ct scan and i was soon sent to the hospital to get my ovarian cyst removed and so here we are! am healing well!
The cyst got tested as well for possibly being bad (cancerous) which came back negative so that was good too

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I hope so. Fishman obviously likes her. The only question is if her health is good enough for her to be a worthwhile hire.
Don't give fishman another Flip woman to save.
If he imports this one like he might with Jelly, the Leaf government will push MAID on her.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Yeah she tldr'd in the description

late anniversary celebration since i was dealing with kidney stones when i was supposed to be celebrating anni, and then sent to the hospital a week after upon finding out the stones passed and the pain went from a 10/10 to a 7/10. there shouldn't have been any more pain but since there was still pain, we got a ct scan and i was soon sent to the hospital to get my ovarian cyst removed and so here we are! am healing well!
Maybe I'm just not versed in this sort of thing but that seems like something that will heal with time. Is that really something to quit over? I'm hoping there's another reason, one that might mean we see her again working for the coffee fish.

It's a health hiatus and it's worded in a way that makes it seem like a long hiatus to recover so it's basically a graduation in everyones mind.
EDIT: Oh so its not an actual graduation.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Don't give fishman another Flip woman to save.
If he imports this one like he might with Jelly, the Leaf government will push MAID on her.
Too late. He's been spotted in her chat multiple times already.

Parasocial Andy

Maybe I'm just not versed in this sort of thing but that seems like something that will heal with time. Is that really something to quit over? I'm hoping there's another reason, one that might mean we see her again working for the coffee fish.

Oh so its not an actual graduation.
It's not the reason for her hiatus, she's healing fine.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They can go away over time, but since it was causing her still a great deal of pain it might've also been pretty large so they probably decided to do a biopsy and remove it.
But yeah it shouldn't cause long term issues.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1694148161978.png
:tenmakys:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I used the search and didn't see it posted anywhere so it's probably safe to post, but why is this fag is still in Pippa's replies?

Archive

lvl8

I used the search and didn't see it posted anywhere so it's probably safe to post, but why is this fag is still in Pippa's replies?
There's your answer.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why would this be commissioned? Literally, who besides Pippa says "this is something I will pay money for to ensure it exists".

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Why would this be commissioned? Literally, who besides Pippa says "this is something I will pay money for to ensure it exists".

people who want to give that art to pippa.

Stunned But Dumb

Those discord leaks, I haven't seen them before. Probably because I started ignoring the yuri thread at some point. Did they originate from when her twitter got squatted on or were they known before?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Archive

>Discount Chris Pratt
.png

>I'm not a lesbian I swear, I like boys!
>the boy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Health issues, she says.
shes recuperating from her surgeries which went well but now she only has 1 ovary now and still has some difficulties in restroom stuff because of it

as she said in her last zatsu she is now okay healthwise and now her problems are mostly mental wise

the hiatus will be her resting and healing but its a good surprise if fishman did get her

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Archive

Because Flaggot's channel is dying if not already dead and he needs the drama from larger channels to keep his "career" alive because in a year he'll be driving Uber Eats. He has about as many subscribers as Pippa, and his live VoDs get about 3-10k views (closer to sub 5k on average), Pippa's are in the 30k+ except for the weird morning streams done at random times which are closer to 10k.

The only time he gets any bump in views is when covering drama and seething about some random company because retards will listen to anyone saying "Best Buy bad."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Because Flaggot's channel is dying if not already dead and he needs the drama from larger channels to keep his "career" alive because in a year he'll be driving Uber Eats. He has about as many subscribers as Pippa, and his live VoDs get about 3-10k views (closer to sub 5k on average), Pippa's are in the 30k+ except for the weird morning streams done at random times which are closer to 10k.

The only time he gets any bump in views is when covering drama and seething about some random company because retards will listen to anyone saying "Best Buy bad."
Should've had that debate with Lofti :smugpipi:

Archive

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom