[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Correct me if I'm reticule. (And by that I mean retarded. and schizo. and a freak. and a degenerate. and-)
Average Turkey Tom video thumbnail.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa isn't an endowed asian, she's safe from his yellow fever.

It would be really fucking sad if a Pippa schizo is actually what ends up killing him, considering his address is public and has been for a very long time.
you could convince the schizo jade is pippa ans maybe they'll suck on her toes instead of killing jim. pippa schizos are retarded.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
As an aside, to those who didn't catch it, during Sawas zatsu last night her artist is convinced Pippa is in a wheelchair based on the foot pic.
He brings it back up later but first mentions it around 24 mins in

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
As an aside, to those who didn't catch it, during Sawas zatsu last night her artist is convinced Pippa is in a wheelchair based on the foot pic.

That seems incredibly unlikely. Pippa can't shut the fuck up about things she should shut the fuck up about, there's no way she'd be able to restrain herself from making the wheelchair stream content.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa is so sedentary that people compare her feet to that of a cripple

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Reminds me of i think it was Muumei, but some small group of people and anons were convinced she was a cripple and they could hear her wheelchair on stream

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
That seems incredibly unlikely. Pippa can't shut the fuck up about things she should shut the fuck up about, there's no way she'd be able to restrain herself from making the wheelchair stream content.
I think he's forgetting (or never knew) that Pippa has a 3d model and did all sorts of stupid stuff with it. Live no less. I seriously doubt fishman would buy a body double for his cripple when he could just get another girl to do the partnership with WonderAI.
e. I am not even sort of surprised about replacing her in a dance/singing thing. Imagine fish having a talent pass out from exertion after 15 minutes or less :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

JMForte

I think he's forgetting (or never knew) that Pippa has a 3d model and did all sorts of stupid stuff with it. Live no less. I seriously doubt fishman would buy a body double for his cripple when he could just get another girl to do the partnership with WonderAI.
I mean it WAS revealed in one of the Lumi discord leaks the original dancing they did for a con concert was a body double from Taiwan. Outside of that you can tell which ones are her because she usually starts getting out of breath like 10 minutes in.

famous artist pipkun

Pippa is so sedentary that people compare her feet to that of a cripple
her being a cripple is better than accepting she has wonky feet. theres a lot of meat on them

Short

God Damn the Sun
How the fuck have I not seen this before?
View attachment 28281
:whatastory: This is hilarious.
lol of all things to bring up

Security

The biggest indication that it's Pippa is when she's doing that 3D model stuff, she's fighting the headset falling off, and dealing with her eyes burning.

...though, speaking of which, I don't think she's had burning eye issues in a while. Did she finally get eyedrops? Think she'd talk about that if she did.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah, but the rrats say the mocap is all ackshually done by a Taiwanese man!
How the fuck have I not seen this before?
View attachment 28281
:whatastory: This is hilarious.

FUCK, NINJA'D.

JMForte

lol of all things to bring up
Even /pcg/ was saying it was a body double during that one because she wasn't out of breath. The meet and greets with the 3D is all her and she's talked about how she hates putting the thing on. Which is why Rie does a lot of shit with it and the others don't, Rie doesn't hate putting the suit on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Considering she talks about going down a flight of stairs and went to a water park with Sleepy, then drove home alone, I don't think she's wheelchair bound. Might need a crutch for the bum leg though.

Security

I mean it WAS revealed in one of the Lumi discord leaks the original dancing they did for a con concert was a body double from Taiwan. Outside of that you can tell which ones are her because she usually starts getting out of breath like 10 minutes in.
Were those confirmed to be legit? Would be strange if real, as Fishman seems adverse to Taiwan.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Considering she talks about going down a flight of stairs and went to a water park with Sleepy, then drove home alone, I don't think she's wheelchair bound. Might need a crutch for the bum leg though.
You didn't post about how you want to bridal carry her everywhere instead? I'm proud of you.
(/s)

JMForte

Were those confirmed to be legit? Would be strange if real, as Fishman seems adverse to Taiwan.
Wonders AI is a company from Taiwan. Even if they weren't real it wouldn't matter because that company is publicly from Taiwan.

famous artist pipkun

Considering she talks about going down a flight of stairs
granny lift
and went to a water park with Sleepy,
wasnt yelled at by staff for wearing a skimpy outfit bc shes a cripple
then drove home alone,
cripples can still drive cars with modifications.

he's taiwanese. sos uruka.

its not a rat, ken doesnt know anything about cripples

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
WonderAI is a Taiwanese company (if my memory isn't wrong). I think the Taiwan/China thing is only for the people back in the motherland(s) like Ukraine and Russia.
e. Ninja'd

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom