"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
People on the e-right have come across this broad, she seems to be part of the brg rain cult thing. The tweet below is her pinned tweet, it also features gura. They’re still culting it up and it’s interesting that they’re trying to recruit via vtubers. Apologies for only being mildly Pippa related. She really dodged a bullet

Maybe she is a federal informant or an AI generated fake account.
Wasn't there leaks about the FBI infiltrating discords of "domestic terrorist zoomers"?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
People on the e-right have come across this broad, she seems to be part of the brg rain cult thing. The tweet below is her pinned tweet, it also features gura. They’re still culting it up and it’s interesting that they’re trying to recruit via vtubers. Apologies for only being mildly Pippa related. She really dodged a bullet

Imagine if Pippa didn't get the fuck out of dodge when she did and actually continued to associate with this shit. Holy fuck.
:whatastory:

Wasn't there leaks about the FBI infiltrating discords of "domestic terrorist zoomers"?
Reminder that this made the rounds on Twitter again recently.

1694119248061.png1694119269136.png1694119279827.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

"Wow I didn't know Gura was a fascist" - Twitter probably

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

you should make gurAI sing "white power" by skrewdriver. or "88 rock n roll bad" by max resist. for fun.

or pippai either would be funny

DogBone

Pls no xannies arc
If Pippa reaches rock bottom on xannies, maybe Reticule could akasupa her enough for Pippa to show everyone her pippenis.

famous artist pipkun

If Pippa reaches rock bottom on xannies, maybe Reticule could akasupa her enough for Pippa to show everyone her pippenis.
if she goes on a xannie binge she aint streaming at all.

e: maybe we'll see hairy thighs

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No kidding, this screams glowies and psyop.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
if she goes on a xannie binge she aint streaming at all.

e: maybe we'll see hairy thighs
Getting addicted to benzos will destroy your life and eventually kill you, the withdrawal is like alcohol but with even more severe symptoms and a far higher chance of things like brain damage or death.
Literally one of the worst class of drugs Big Pharma created and I slightly feel bad for Ralph who is now hooked on em.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes, I think it was the Uvalde shooter where people found out that the shooter was talking to a guy that was "Former FBI" and supposedly that same guy was also communicating with other shooters like the Buffalo shooter.

famous artist pipkun

i slightly feel bad for Ralph
lol lmao

Yes, I think it was the Uvalde shooter where people found out that the shooter was talking to a guy that was "Former FBI" and supposedly that same guy was also communicating with other shooters like the Buffalo shooter.
iirc, buffalo and uvalde had their own fbi agitators

e: what if meat pippa at her peak is Pippa but at her ebb is android raptor?

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mostly because of his current choice of drug, nearly everything else bad in his life he asked for.
Benzo addiction is basically him slowly committing suicide.
so?

i forgot she asked jim if he wanted to touch her feet

DogBone

i forgot she asked jim if he wanted to touch her feet
What will kill Jim first? The cancerAIDs or the Pippa schizos that will fly in a jealous rage that Jim may get to do what they never will?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
What will kill Jim first? The cancerAIDs or the Pippa schizos that will fly in a jealous rage that Jim may get to do what they never will?
Both.
One particularly talented schizo will regularly sneak into whereever he gets his treatments and swap his meds.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa isn't an endowed asian, she's safe from his yellow fever.

Both.
One particularly talented schizo will regularly sneak into whereever he gets his treatments and swap his meds.
It would be really fucking sad if a Pippa schizo is actually what ends up killing him, considering his address is public and has been for a very long time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know anti pippa schizos are nuts but considering Jim brought attention to an almost worldwide dogfucker cabal and god knows how many schizos he laughed at, i doubt a pro or anti pippafag would be the one to do him in

It would be kinda poetic though

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Piarro

Early Adopter
It would be really fucking sad if a Pippa schizo is actually what ends up killing him, considering his address is public and has been for a very long time.
That's true, but I would bet that whichever schizo it was would probably be proven as the most dedicated Pippa schizo. She'd have no choice but to acknowledge him. Who knows, maybe she would even forgive thousands of forum posts about her. It might be a good idea for some people (Satire this is satire)

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Now I'm not a firearms guy but for her to have that would have to be second hand yeah? If it was a police issue pistol kinda werid to go out of your way to buy isn't it?
Which makes me wonder which of her family members were In Law enforcement? How do they go from that to trash hobo living?
I'm a tad late here but I'm gonna point out a reminder she also said before she randomly ended up with some guns from cleaning out peoples houses or some shit no? I'm almost positive I remember her saying she's got some old like WWII guns or something from helping people clear out a dead relatives place and they just told her to go ahead and take them sometimes. Though I believe most weren't in good condition at all.
Correct me if I'm reticule. (And by that I mean retarded. and schizo. and a freak. and a degenerate. and-)

Still remember when she first sang that. It was pretty cool. Hell Pippa made a tweet about it too iirc lol. Something something time loops blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom