"I don't care if a horse fucker thinks I'm a Nazi, I don't take life advice from someone obsessed about horse cock"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
What Twitterfags and Hasan viewers keep saying Pippa and her chat are like:

I'm honored they hold us in such high regard, if only it were true...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
We may get a sleepy x pippa range stream

Has to be done on twitch, yt is scared of someone holding a gun in a stream.

it looks like a toy gun, plastic with chrome paint. metal isn't that reflective without polish and i think pippa is too lazy for that. :botanshrug:
Maybe it's one of the firearms her family gave her.
Based on the ejector arm, half moon sight and cylinder, it might be an old nickel plated S&W.
Nevermind, it looks like a Colt police special.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I love it when they censor the names, as though even mentioning them is some kind of faux pas. It's kind of like how Voldemort was treated, in that series they love so much.
I dont think its always because they think a name is fucky yucky but sometimes some of the retarded zoomers picked up l337 sp3ak just to avoid other zoomers from looking up their posts

could always be the faux paux thing though, but from my experience, its usually so they can shitfling without repercussion as much as they can

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Has to be done on twitch, yt is scared of someone holding a gun in a stream.

Maybe it's one of the firearms her family gave her.
Based on the ejector arm, half moon sight and cylinder, it might be an old nickel plated S&W.
Nevermind, it looks like a Colt police special.
Now I'm not a firearms guy but for her to have that would have to be second hand yeah? If it was a police issue pistol kinda werid to go out of your way to buy isn't it?
Which makes me wonder which of her family members were In Law enforcement? How do they go from that to trash hobo living?

Topo Chico

Preface, I don’t know shit about revolvers. She said it’s chambered in .32, I hope she doesn’t mean .32 LC as it seems that’s a dead cartridge from looking at ammoseek and she probably ain’t a reloader. .32 S&W ain’t half bad price wise though sitting around 30-something cpr. My question is when people say a revolver is chambered in .32 does that just default to .32 S&W?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now I'm not a firearms guy but for her to have that would have to be second hand yeah? If it was a police issue pistol kinda werid to go out of your way to buy isn't it?
Which makes me wonder which of her family members were In Law enforcement? How do they go from that to trash hobo living?
It's an old-as-fuck revolver that used to be a police gun in the 50s, but hasn't been an actual cop gun in a very long time, it's just called the Colt Police Positive/Special etc., depending on exact model.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think I remember that Xuxa show appearing on US TV very briefly back when I was a kid. I'm fairly sure my reaction was "who is this lady and why should I care?".

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's an old-as-fuck revolver that used to be a police gun in the 50s, but hasn't been an actual cop gun in a very long time, it's just called the Colt Police Positive/Special etc., depending on exact model.
Shit that is old wonder if it was bought or just been passed down that long then ?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shit that is old wonder if it was bought or just been passed down that long then ?
They were apparently produced up until 1995, with like 800k of them produced over almost 90 years, it isn't necessarily that old, for a gun.

Topo Chico

Lots of families keep guns in the family. Lots of police arms are also surplussed out and sold for cheap when the department moves onto another platform. A gun from the mid 20th century is fairly new I’d say, it ain’t like it’s a musket from 1770.
:botanshrug:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ah now I understand the little sister experience I want to kick her ass YOU STUPID RABBIT
This is the Nolan's little sister experience :nolanbean:

famous artist pipkun

Preface, I don’t know shit about revolvers. She said it’s chambered in .32, I hope she doesn’t mean .32 LC as it seems that’s a dead cartridge from looking at ammoseek and she probably ain’t a reloader. .32 S&W ain’t half bad price wise though sitting around 30-something cpr. My question is when people say a revolver is chambered in .32 does that just default to .32 S&W?

its common parlance like how 9mm is used for the 9mm x19 parabellum and not the revolver round

e:nice zoysia btw

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Ah yes the pink rabbit can totally be trusted to use a firearm responsibly.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Judging by what she's said on stream, yes, unironically. The greatest danger is to herself if she starts getting in one of her damned moods again, but she's also said her preferred way of going out would be drowning for some godforsaken reason.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah, unironically. I support her owning several firearms if for no other reason than she needs adequate protection from potential schizos like Reticule. And besides that, gun ownership is based + she's had & been around guns for a very, very long time.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Her family trusted enough to had over several firearms.
I just hope she maintains them.

famous artist pipkun

Judging by what she's said on stream, yes, unironically. The greatest danger is to herself if she starts getting in one of her damned moods again, but she's also said her preferred way of going out would be drowning for some godforsaken reason.
Yeah, unironically. I support her owning several firearms if for no other reason than she needs adequate protection from potential schizos like Reticule. And besides that, gun ownership is based + she's had & been around guns for a very, very long time.

women ND like crazy. yall are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom