"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Have any better ideas for what would be effective for a small woman to use in combatting against a home intruder, then?
a dog like a pitbull or shepard

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

double tap is always good so have princess the pitbull maul the assailant as you put lead on every orifices
Its a revolver so theres smaller risk of pippa shooting herself as she pulls it out of where ever she keeps it but few women are steel nerved enoughed to not nd on unholstering. been hit with spall plenty of times on outdoor ranges

A socially awkward, single white woman, with an alleged history of being a furry, left alone with a large dog - what could go wrong!
ha ha white women fuck dogs. haha haha
haha

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
i cant run away from feet today it seems like
Can't run away without feet either. :smugpipi:

Meds hate!

1694113586573.png

Meds hate! Pippa Love!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She said that the meds were shit like vitamins yesterday, nigga. You don't want Pippa to not have her vitamins, right?
I thought she meant she got both the vitamins and the meds. Meds hate, vitamins like, Pippa love.

Stunned But Dumb

I was going to say I'm surprised she doesn't take gummi vitamins, but I think she'd eat the whole bottle in one sitting

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, unironically. I support her owning several firearms if for no other reason than she needs adequate protection from potential schizos like Reticule. And besides that, gun ownership is based + she's had & been around guns for a very, very long time.
Counterpoint: she can't aim for shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I was going to say I'm surprised she doesn't take gummi vitamins, but I think she'd eat the whole bottle in one sitting
The trick would be to get the gummy vitamins and mix the right dose into a bag of regular gummies and let her have them, she'd never fail to eat them.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The trick would be to get the gummy vitamins and mix the right dose into a bag of regular gummies and let her have them, she'd never fail to eat them.
Stop with your jewish scheming and trickery
:subarustop:

famous artist pipkun

I thought she meant she got both the vitamins and the meds. Meds hate, vitamins like, Pippa love.
the meds she wants/needs have to be prescribed from a Psych. cmon jew, you should know how the medical industry is run.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Waiting room and seems her vod from last night is back up as well

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
the meds she wants/needs have to be prescribed from a Psych. cmon jew, you should know how the medical industry is run.
General practitioners can prescribe benzos like Xanax and several other common meds usually in the realm of psychs.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

famous artist pipkun

General practitioners can prescribe benzos like Xanax and several other common meds usually in the realm of psychs.
can and will are different. i bet the doc saw pippa's missing teeth and assumed the worst.

Topo Chico

People on the e-right have come across this broad, she seems to be part of the brg rain cult thing. The tweet below is her pinned tweet, it also features gura. They’re still culting it up and it’s interesting that they’re trying to recruit via vtubers. Apologies for only being mildly Pippa related. She really dodged a bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom