"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I thought the whole point of Goku was that he ISN'T black

I was about to do this but I keep forgetting that I can't drag and drop urls from the bar anymore for whyever lol. I have to actually do the share link thing.
Also I'll give you people credit for at least making a new thing to show up and ask "What the fuck are you Yamanbas rambling about?" when I walk in here. I mean you're all still retarded for it, but it was something different. :kaelalaugh:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

logitech

kingcaid

I wonder if Pippa's oversleeping again.
75% over sleeping 25% shes aware of the capipi/liker overlap and might wait till the pomu collab is over so people dont have to pick.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
75% over sleeping 25% shes aware of the capipi/liker overlap and might wait till the pomu collab is over so people dont have to pick.
Is the overlap between capipis and likers actually significant though? I'd figure if it's her wanting to wait before streaming, it would mainly be because she doesn't want to step on any toes during a big moment for the company.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is the overlap between capipis and likers actually significant though? I'd figure if it's her wanting to wait before streaming, it would mainly be because she doesn't want to step on any toes during a big moment for the company.
doubt its a large number. Lia killed any overlap by refusing to do more chrischan stuff.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
doubt its a large number. Lia killed any overlap by refusing to do more chrischan stuff.
I just watch the stuff that has potential to be cursed. That's usually the good stuff, as opposed to listening to a 2 hour rant about BL.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I like Lia as a person, but she's too zoomer for me. I bet Pippa's audience skews older while Lia's skews younger.

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I like Lia as a person, but she's too zoomer for me. I bet Pippa's audience skews older while Lia's skews younger.
i cant be rhe only one that tries to watch everyone am i?

"overslept" heh

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'd actually say so. Lia usually makes sure to end her streams at about two hours and often gets people to manually raid Pippa.

node

idk if she's zoomer for real, more like attitude. Like I said in the Livepoasting thread, she and Pomu were talking about the idol groups they knew in 2007, unless they were literal children, basically all teens in 2007 are now in the 30+ age range.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

node

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

They were literal children, they started stream talking about how they both danced around the lounge room with their favourite idols and treating the remote as a mike
And now I know that I deserve clocks, because I missed the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom