"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Cant you just use this vod to fall asleep like a respectable degenerate? :smugpipi:

I clicked a random part of that video and it's her saying "I'm bi! If you don't like that, then you'll have to deal with it!"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I haven't played much in the last decade, but that seems kinda busted unless you're coming off of a board wipe.

JMForte

Awoogers

What? You don't like Pipkin "Feet With Jewelry Are God Tier" Pippa?
its my moral value to send feetfags directly into the nearest rope

famous artist pipkun

its my moral value to send feetfags directly into the nearest rope
Pippa's at the front of the line, how do you feel about that?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't get what Fredrick has remorse about as he was always rather fair to the people he covered and in many streams expressed dislike for when people bullied people in the videos he watched, such as some guy stealing a hundred dollars from the Time Cube guy during a college lecture. Actually, that video made me hate liberal college atheists more.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Is it just me or is this Fredrick Knudsen thing make anyone else feel like vtubing is very gay?
What? Where'd this come from? What's this about?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What? Where'd this come from? What's this about?
Reticule decided to livepost MATI with no context. Speaking of, it seems Null is going to overlap Pippa's timeslot, which saddens me.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I wouldn't just say its troll's remorse, Merry doesn't want to lose his money and leftist friend group.
If you visit the TYT thread, reminds me of Krystal Ball and her pet cuck husband Kyle Kulinski. Just a few years ago they both argued against voting for Democrats/Biden but now are kissing the party's ass hard and are full on vote blue no matter who and Democrats are a million times better. Allegedly they got massive shit from their more establishment friends and Chunky Yogurt for those old arguments.

JMForte

I wouldn't just say its troll's remorse, Merry doesn't want to lose his money and leftist friend group.
If you visit the TYT thread, reminds me of Krystal Ball and her pet cuck husband Kyle Kulinski. Just a few years ago they both argued against voting for Democrats/Biden but now are kissing the party's ass hard and are full on vote blue no matter who and Democrats are a million times better. Allegedly they got massive shit from their more establishment friends and Chunky Yogurt for those old arguments.
His collab still irks me. Just the way he tried to get Pippa on the idea of appeasing the twitter types and how he was trying to back her into a corner with the racist and transphobic talk and all that. Then straight up pissed me off when he brought her up to his friends and shit on her audience and acted like she was a zoo animal type of friend that you gawk at.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
His collab still irks me. Just the way he tried to get Pippa on the idea of appeasing the twitter types and how he was trying to back her into a corner with the racist and transphobic talk and all that. Then straight up pissed me off when he brought her up to his friends and shit on her audience and acted like she was a zoo animal type of friend that you gawk at.
I still haven't watched that thing. I missed it live because it was an early surprise stream (damnit, Pippa), and just haven't found the time to watch the archive. Is it really as bad as I've heard? Is he just a dipshit sperg, or is he an ideological groomer?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom