"They didn't know that Elon Musk is from Africa, except Panko, Panko knew... and then, they asked me why he wasn't brown"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

JMForte

I still haven't watched that thing. I missed it live because it was an early surprise stream (damnit, Pippa), and just haven't found the time to watch the archive. Is it really as bad as I've heard? Is he just a dipshit sperg, or is he an ideological groomer?
I couldn't say if it's as bad as you've heard, really depends on yourself. Most of the shit that bothered me doesn't really get complained about as much, such as him just interrupting her when a topic he doesn't want to really talk about get's brought up. At one point she was trying to say why she liked 4chan and he just wouldn't let her speak on it and he changed the subject. Honestly a bunch of those just made me not like the stream more than him trying to push the idea of "If you want friends then you should just appease everyone to fit in so no one hates you, it feels good, trust me" shit, that stuff made me just not like him. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I still haven't watched that thing. I missed it live because it was an early surprise stream (damnit, Pippa), and just haven't found the time to watch the archive. Is it really as bad as I've heard? Is he just a dipshit sperg, or is he an ideological groomer?
He's a fag, sperg, and a retard with literally 0 backbone.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I couldn't say if it's as bad as you've heard, really depend on yourself. Most of the shit that bothered me don't really get complained about as much such as him just interrupting her when a topic he doesn't want to really talk about get's brought up. At one point she was trying to say why she liked 4chan and he just wouldn't let her speak on it and he changed the subject. Honestly a bunch of those just made me not like the stream more than him trying to push the idea of "If you want friends then you should just appease everyone to fit in so no one hates you, it feels good, trust me" shit, that stuff made me just not like him. At least that's how I interpreted it.
He's a fag, sperg, and a retard with literally 0 backbone.
fun fact he was, at least for a while, an avid poster on funnyjunk.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Not if I was there to fan her while she streams. :pippasadl:
you swig some listerine, put a few ice cubes in your mouth, give her a nice blow, you could be her living AC

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The most generous interpretation of the stream I can give is that he has some serious cognitive dissonance and trying to maintain a foot in multiple groups by asskissing and yesmaning it up to whoever he is talking to, may not even know what his actual beliefs and principles are.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

The most generous interpretation of the stream I can give is that he has some serious cognitive dissonance and trying to maintain a foot in multiple groups by asskissing and yesmaning it up to whoever he is talking to, may not even know what his actual beliefs and principles are.
aka

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know back when Pippenis was schizoposting and got me to join the forum because I ddin't want to miss out on yet another Schizo raid away from the homeland, I never thought that he'd still be here months later and would be one of the least schizo posters in the Pippa thread after awhile.

famous artist pipkun

You know back when Pippenis was schizoposting and got me to join the forum because I ddin't want to miss out on yet another Schizo raid away from the homeland, I never thought that he'd still be here months later and would be one of the least schizo posters in the Pippa thread after awhile.
if you browse kf everyone here is pretty normal outside the vtuber stuff

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
if you browse kf everyone here is pretty normal outside the vtuber stuff
It was kind of a timing thing, first was Yukoschizo, then the BBC arc, then I think it was that superduper alog, and then Pippenis came in at 110% and I finally said "fuck it, I aint missing this one"

They all basically happened in the same week, was some crazy shit

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
All of this talk lately about Meat Pippas and Pippa Eggs gave me a stupid-ass idea and I've just now gotten around to it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For those that don't lurk the Kirsche thread, Kirsche was making fun of Reticule in her stream:

Protip, Reticule: if a girl's best friend is making fun of you, you have no chance.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
For those that don't lurk the Kirsche thread, Kirsche was making fun of Reticule in her stream:

Protip, Reticule: if a girl's best friend is making fun of you, you have no chance.

inb4 he compares it to when a teenage girl's dad hates her boyfriend.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom