"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This was regarding the height rrat again and now they're showing/saying she's small cause tenma has bigger hands
Tenma has a lean build, it wouldn't surprise me if she was taller than Pippa. I mean from what little we saw she was model-esque. But anyway could be a fluke, she could just be

DogBone

It's quite the mystery, she seems tall in her videos for a woman, but then people make measurements and say she's small and the doctors seem to have thought she was tiny.

Is the Pipsize a psy-op carried out by multiple people?
Pippa has Marfan syndrome or some shit that causes her to have long toes and fingers, but in reality she's very short and flat

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Kinda hope the meds are for what they found from the blood tests and other stuff. Most doctors don't prescribe things to help with mental state unless advised from a psychiatrist.
Yeah a GP can't prescribe anything till a diagnosis can be made then she could realistically ask for anything for said condition.

I wonder what they'll think when they get to Her she's obviously autistic and has anxiety issues but I wonder if she has any suppressed ptsd from the fucked shit she went through as a kid

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa has Marfan syndrome or some shit that causes her to have long toes and fingers, but in reality she's very short and flat
I got Marfan's.
There's a bunch of conditions for long bones.
Ina is probably the most likely vtuber with Marfan's since she's tall, lanky, and had a case of detached retina.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's like an adorable little homunculus of a woman. :icanfixher:

Actually, back when all the art of Sleepy and Pippa at the water park was coming out I was wondering if people had it wrong and Pippa was a giant lanklet of a woman with long arms and legs and Sleepy was a well endowed short stack.

The reason being is that Pippa looked tall in situations where we saw her suited up but maybe the head adds height?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This thread is looping again

PIPPA HIT THE GO LIVE BUTTON, APPEAR RANDOMLY ON SOMEONES STREAM, THE DEMONS IN THIS THREAD CAN ONLY BE SATIATED THROUGH STREAM
BUT THEY ALSO DIE IF YOU STOP STREAMING AT 1 AM EST. YOU CAN DO IT PIPPA, DESTROY THIS THREAD ONCE AND FOR ALL

kingcaid

When she sleeps through the stream tonight because shes been up since 1am est its going to ruin you people isnt it? :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This thread is looping again

PIPPA HIT THE GO LIVE BUTTON, APPEAR RANDOMLY ON SOMEONES STREAM, THE DEMONS IN THIS THREAD CAN ONLY BE SATIATED THROUGH STREAM
BUT THEY ALSO DIE IF YOU STOP STREAMING AT 1 AM EST. YOU CAN DO IT PIPPA, DESTROY THIS THREAD ONCE AND FOR ALL
If Pippa ever goes on a week-long vacation, I fear the level of degeneracy this thread would devolve into.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If Pippa ever goes on a week-long vacation, I fear the level of degeneracy this thread would devolve into.
surely it cant be worse than the guro thing right?

right?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The thread should be locked and everyone redirected to The Rec Room

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Isa wrapped up her stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This already happened a couple months ago, you're late.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is it just me or is this Fredrick Knudsen thing make anyone else feel like vtubing is very gay?

Awoogers

JMForte

Topo Chico

Is it just me or is this Fredrick Knudsen thing make anyone else feel like vtubing is very gay?
I don't like hearing men do voices, that roster announcement was very cringe. Really makes vtubing look cringe

Awoogers

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Anyone think that tonight she's gonna bring up (or someone else is gonna bring up) Chris going back to 14BC for some of that Barbussy?

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom