"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I hate the fact you terminal autists are about to actually triangulate her approximate location based on fucking gas stations.
you're not throwing stones are you, miss yunicord leaker?

real talk tho, we know what state shes in and pegging her by regional chains isnt going to do shit. especially if shes in some hoodrat town. might get robbed on your way to her house.

JMForte

Just because you shit your pants before, that doesn't mean people should stop telling you not to do it.
If you have keep telling someone to stop shitting their pants for years and they still keep shitting their pants I would say it's a pointless endeavor. You would have to ask yourself, does the person actually care? If the answer is no then I would say it's pointless to keep telling them to not do it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Important News:
1693546223844.png
Why does KF have pitfags?
1693949520240.png1693949536829.png
1693949563782.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

If you have keep telling someone to stop shitting their pants for years and they still keep shitting their pants I would say it's a pointless endeavor. You would have to ask yourself, does the person actually care? If the answer is no then I would say it's pointless to keep telling them to not do it.
So your saying she can't be fixed? :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

DogBone

Between this, Cookout, and talking about that very specific town in North Carolina she ain't doing herself any favors.
Is the plan to lure out schizos in order to justifiably shoot them when they raid the compound?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I didn't wanna chime in but he also posted in one of his twitter threads a trupeaoplesearch link and I'm not sure how credible that site is.
If zax still lives with her, lets just say the house in it matches to what she describes...
I reported it honestly cause there is some crazy people who would use that info for bad things.

This address
she has the same address on all the sites. she moved from there last year.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't forget that today is Nullkin into Pipkin Tuesday

On one hand I want Pippa to improve her mental state, on the other hand I don't trust therapists to not be fuck ups that push pills and agendas.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is the plan to lure out schizos in order to justifiably shoot them when they raid the compound?
Pippa needs a proper home defense carbine before that.
Simple AR with a red dot, flashlight and maybe a suppressor so she doesn't go deaf from firing indoors.

If she is paranoid about being convicted after a shooting, a mini 14 with original wood furniture is just as effective as an AR without being a scary black rifle, but can be a little annoying to seat a magazine without practice and under stress.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Kinda hope the meds are for what they found from the blood tests and other stuff. Most doctors don't prescribe things to help with mental state unless advised from a psychiatrist.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
One of the happy birthday superchatters has officially decided not to kill themself because of Pippa!

Archive

Piarro

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
How long until the docs try to convince Pippa she's a troon?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I didn't wanna chime in but he also posted in one of his twitter threads a trupeaoplesearch link and I'm not sure how credible that site is.
If zax still lives with her, lets just say the house in it matches to what she describes...
I reported it honestly cause there is some crazy people who would use that info for bad things.
she has the same address on all the sites. she moved from there last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom