"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Today I learned that you can buy boiled eggs

Also the company is called Sheetz what did she expect!??!
It seems to be a shittier version of Wawa. Buying boiled eggs at the gas station

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Why can’t she boil her own eggs and not get sick

Boiling eggs is one of the easiest most braindead things you can do as well. She never fails to surprise me

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Buying boiled eggs from a gas station is the most Pippa thing she could do. I applaud her effort in staying retarded.

Pippa, when you get around to reading this, you can buy an egg cooker for $10 - $15 at Walmart and not have to drive to a fucking gas station to get some.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Buying boiled eggs from a gas station is the most Pippa thing she could do. I applaud her effort in staying retarded.

Pippa, when you get around to reading this, you can buy an egg cooker for $10 - $15 at Walmart and not have to drive to a fucking gas station to get some.
Or use a cooking pot like any normal person...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Buy the egg salad sandwich, Pippa. In Futurama one gave Fry intestinal worms that fixed all of his health problems. I see no reason why that wouldn't work out in real life, too.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Or use a cooking pot like any normal person...
Yeah but that might be too much effort for her right now, an egg cooker is easier for her feeble rabbit brain.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Yeah but that might be too much effort for her right now, an egg cooker is easier for her feeble rabbit brain.
>tfw your 6year old niece can probably boil nicer eggs than pippa
:sakanapleasepippa:

DogBone

I assume Pippa doesn't boil her own eggs because she's too lazy to peel off the shell. That, and she probably has anxiety over not removing all of the shell; she may think a small piece will lodge into her throat and kill her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just had an autistic fight-or-flight instinct upon seeing yet another page full of the words "Pippa" and "eggs".

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
In my defence I haven't bothered backreading.
yet

Towle

I assume Pippa doesn't boil her own eggs because she's too lazy to peel off the shell. That, and she probably has anxiety over not removing all of the shell; she may think a small piece will lodge into her throat and kill her.
You can rinse the fucking egg, she's just a dum dum.

DogBone

You can rinse the fucking egg, she's just a dum dum.
She's also dumb because she was saying such great things about 7/11, and how great their food is. Not only is she dumb and sick, my oshi is a WHORE for cheating on 7/11 with Sheetz!!

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Buy the egg salad sandwich, Pippa. In Futurama one gave Fry intestinal worms that fixed all of his health problems. I see no reason why that wouldn't work out in real life, too.
We all know the micro organisms inside her body will shit all over those worms. It takes some serious effort to keep her alive in such a moldy environment. The moment she gets a sniff of raid spray or takes some antibiotics, i bet her skin and hair color will change.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Pippa let me boil your eggs for you on demand, I'll make sure they're just like you like them. :icanfixher:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pippa let me boil your eggs for you on demand, I'll make sure they're just like you like them. :icanfixher:
You should boil your own eggs so that you never have any children, for fuck's sake.

Anyway... You can just buy a boiled egg at a gas station in the USA? Is it fresh or frozen?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

pippers for the love of everything that is holy you can make yourself a boiled egg soft or hard in less than 8 fucking minutes

put it in a boiling pot

put it in an ice bath

peel

its that easy :sakanapleasepippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You should boil your own eggs so that you never have any children, for fuck's sake.
He'll have to castrate himself and become a 'woman' once he realizes that Pippa is a lesbian.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

Anyway... You can just buy a boiled egg at a gas station in the USA? Is it fresh or frozen?
I’ve seen fermented boiled eggs before in the grocery. I don’t think they’d be frozen and then cooked, freezing eggs really fucks them up. At most they’d be cooked offsite then chilled in a fridge. Gas stations in the states very wildly on what food you can get there’s some really good food and really bad food there. Eggs is unusual for my part of the country, guess it’s a true Deep South thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom