"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Can PC please go back to being a buncha pick-me's and cut it with the tamagatchis the genshin and assorted tumblr shit?
NO?:gunpeko:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can PC please go back to being a buncha pick-me's and cut it with the tamagatchis
Something something eggs, something something cartons. There, I said it before someone else inevitably does.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Something something eggs, something something cartons. There, I said it before someone else inevitably does.
Pippa's egg carton needs me to save her from a spinsters future?

kingcaid

Pippa's hag arc will have irreversible effects on the community and I look forward to reticule's descent into madness.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just imagine in a few more years when they start to upgrade from Xmass cake to actual baby crazy Hags:whatastory:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa's hag arc will have irreversible effects on the community and I look forward to reticule's descent into madness.
Just remember, the chat reflects the streamer...

.gif

:takocope::takocope::takocope::takocope::takocope:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Short version: stop being a neurodivergent femboy.

Long version: For Rie I simply said to give a shoutout for Superduper, which is identical to a million other superchats everyone else with more than one follower gets. As for the Shiina superchat, again, a superchat that was like a million others she received.

Now, if I were superchatting Reticule's superchats, and again, I said I wouldn't, at best it would be disruptive, and at worst, I'd be passing on some disturbing and creepy messages. I wouldn't do that to Pippa or Shiina or Rie or anyone else.

I have no problems with the superchats I sent Rie or Shiina and would do those again if I thought it might even briefly amuse me.
Blah blah, you just know you'll get shit for it if you do it in Pippa's chat so you're asking for approval. Now you're asking for approval for asking for approval.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Blah blah, you just know you'll get shit for it if you do it in Pippa's chat so you're asking for approval. Now you're asking for approval for asking for approval.
Well, I can't say Shiina was wrong, bless her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's egg carton needs me to save her from a spinsters future?
Worst post on the entire forum bar none. Congratulations.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Worse than PI's post about the wrist thing?
I had memoryholed that, thanks a lot. Didn't he admit he was purposely baiting with shit like that for a while to get a rise out of us and prove a point (albeit a retarded one)? Yes, I know you're about to say you also bait with your 'bit', but the guy dropped it after a while, and also doesn't have nearly 10,000 posts of the same caliber.

What I'm trying to say is, I am willing to believe he was actually genuinely baiting with that. You, on the other hand, are so dedicated to your 'bit' that I'm convinced - no matter how hard you say otherwise - that you actually do at least partially mean what you say - which, yes, makes it worse.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I had memoryholed that, thanks a lot. Didn't he admit he was purposely baiting with shit like that for a while to get a rise out of us and prove a point (albeit a retarded one)? Yes, I know you're about to say you also bait with your 'bit', but the guy dropped it after a while, and also doesn't have nearly 10,000 posts of the same caliber.

What I'm trying to say is, I am willing to believe he was actually genuinely baiting with that. You, on the other hand, are so dedicated to your 'bit' that I'm convinced - no matter how hard you say otherwise - that you actually do at least partially mean what you say - which, yes, makes it worse.
There's no difference from someone who's actually retarded and been posting on here for a year, and someone who says they've been pretending to be retarded and posting on here as a retard for a year.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There's no difference from someone who's actually retarded and been posting on here for a year, and someone who says they've been pretending to be retarded and posting on here as a retard for a year.
It's even more than a year if you factor in activity on the Homelands.

And remember, Reticule saying 'Pippa's egg carton needs me to save her from a spinsters future' is somehow not sexual, and does not imply his fixposting is sexual, as if you imply any such thing, you are the pervert, stalker child.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If he's pretending he could stop.:mitothink:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And remember, Reticule saying 'Pippa's egg carton needs me to save her from a spinsters future' is somehow not sexual, and does not imply his fixposting is sexual, as if you imply any such thing, you are the pervert, stalker child.
We've been over this, it's not sexual in the degenerate manner, but starting a family and reproducing has an element of sexual requirements obviously. As for fix posting, fixing and reproduction are two different topics, A loving relationship where reproduction is a goal is wholesome, even if sexual, and it's definitely different than lust posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom