"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No, I didn't see it until it was already identified, but even then I wouldn't click such an obviously sketchy link.
Reticule calling Pippa's personal site sketchy? It's disgusting how little trust he has for Pippa.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well now, that's interesting. Collab perhaps?
E: Her schedule does not explicitly list a collab, so probably not.

kingcaid

Well now, that's interesting. Collab perhaps?
E: Her schedule does not explicitly list a collab, so probably not.

Less then 24 hours heads up for an early collab would be an incredibly pippa thing to do. :annoyedpippa:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I don't understand, explain yourself Yuni.
Maybe he wants it in hebrew
ניין.jpg

Is it just me or does the Yiddish word look like a guy flexing?
ניין.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So we now know that sometime in the future pippers will do a stream where she just reads all of reticules post I presume
On that subject, I've actually thought about creating a new youtube account, calling it Reticule, and superchatting some of his more... quality posts from here on one of Pippa's stream. The only thing that's stopped this is that I don't want to shit up Pippa's stream - that would make me no better than her regular chatters - but nonetheless, the thought still amuses me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On that subject, I've actually thought about creating a new youtube account, calling it Reticule, and superchatting some of his more... quality posts from here on one of Pippa's stream. The only thing that's stopped this is that I don't want to shit up Pippa's stream, but nonetheless, the thought itself amuses me.
  1. Containmentbreaking like that is gay.
  2. Any potential surprise amusement from something like that is now ruined because you've announced this idea publicly and if it happens we'll know who to point to for being gay and breaking containment.
  3. That's too much effort, couldn't you just name yourself Reticule on StreamElements or whatever?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
  1. Containmentbreaking like that is gay.
  2. Any potential surprise amusement from something like that is now ruined because you've announced this idea publicly and if it happens we'll know who to point to for being gay and breaking containment.
I just said I'm not doing it because that would shit up one of Pippa's streams.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We have nothing else to talk about now so I'll loop back around to this.
eh idc, she will just find what fetishes i have on my DeviantArt then what-eves.
Nigga, what did you mean by this?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
here we go, here comes the assasinations, got too comfy and know we're looking for the lolcows among us.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
On that subject, I've actually thought about creating a new youtube account, calling it Reticule, and superchatting some of his more... quality posts from here on one of Pippa's stream. The only thing that's stopped this is that I don't want to shit up Pippa's stream - that would make me no better than her regular chatters - but nonetheless, the thought still amuses me.
Oh no, shitting up Shiina and Rie's chats is fine, but don't dare infringe on the absolute quality of Pippa's chat with your antics :smugina:Please don't do it!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nigga, what did you mean by this?
There are multiple layers to this, but the most concerning one is that whatever's there is something that would even be notable to the ryona rabbit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're fine to super chat my crazy shit, just make it clear it's a third party and not me actually doing the donos.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are multiple layers to this, but the most concerning one is that whatever's there is something that would even be notable to the ryona rabbit.
Inb4 it's one of these.
1693884638824.png1693884670095.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
God that series was peak Jim.
I still wish he was able to make Furry Pandemonium into an actual series with more than one episode, it had the potential to be just as good.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I know there's no way in Hell this would ever actually realistically happen but I really hope it does because it would be amazing to watch Reticule seethe and cope into a corncob trying to rationalize his oshi pointing and laughing at him in real time.
Simple: do it on Kirsche's channel.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I still wish he was able to make Furry Pandemonium into an actual series with more than one episode, it had the potential to be just as good.

You know, you could probably make a series that's a creator anthology/compilation with how much the topic is covered. I'd say IH would be the convention segment.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just said I'm not doing it because that would shit up one of Pippa's streams.
This is the internet, where men are boys, women are men, and children are feds. Even if you're saying the truth, we can't trust you.

edited to fix the quote :annoyedpippa:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This was like a movie I saw once where everyone was trying to find out who the killer was, but it turned out that they were all killers and were trying to identify each other while keeping themselves hidden. Can't remember the name
That kinda sounds like the Pink Panther film A Shot in the Dark, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom