"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Click or no click, your information doesn't matter. This was all Pippa's attempt to prove her prowess for my hand but this was a low effort attempt to show she's trying and to lure me into a false sense of security so that when she does launch a true attack against me it will be more likely to succeed as my guard would be down after this lacking attempt.

We are not the same.

curiosity is a bad thing. Also now looking at it, the vpn was not on

It's over
:fishmandispair:

Not to laugh at your misfortune

But this is the funniest thing I've read this week

Eat em and breed em

I need help
It's clearly a callback to when the creepy VA groomer asked to give her headpats. Basically saying anyone who wants to give her headpats are equivalent to creepy groomer VAs.

It get's mentioned there just in a super vague way or just using the catch all notPippa

It's over

kingcaid

It's over
Look some cultures think being molested by a female skinwalker is a good thing. Enjoy the cultural exchange!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We've gotten 3 pages in an hour because of this and several people with poor opsec sacrificing their IP addresses to her. I want to belieb she put that thing there to fuck with us specifically.
:smugina:

Jokes aside though, there's really no good explanation for that being there other than A.) it's actually just a joke, B.) a mistake, or C.) she's actually collecting information. I'm going with the latter, because it's the funniest one.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

We are not the same.
.gif

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
shit i shouldn't have said anything about tor she's gonna get me this is payback for all my shitty art i regret everything i gotta dfe i shouldnt have gotten sucked in I should've said lol vtuber anime girl i need a time machine oh G-d oh G-d i have to kill my friend for showinf me pippa all because of a pink anime girl she gone step on me with her filthy ginormous feet

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
We've gotten 3 pages in an hour because of this and several people with poor opsec sacrificing their IP addresses to her. I want to belieb she put that thing there to fuck with us specifically.
:smugina:

Jokes aside though, there's really no good explanation for that being there other than A.) it's actually just a joke, B.) a mistake, or C.) she's actually collecting information. I'm going with the latter, because it's the funniest one.
That would be pretty amazing honestly.

"Let's see. Oh, this one matches this previous log. Wait this is THAT retard? Holy shit what a fucking idiot. Goddamn imagine being dumber than me, the anime rabbit. That's almost as sad as being a Jew hellbent on fixing me.. whatever the fuck he means by that."

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I don't know why she's bothering to attempt such data collection. Proctor is already on the PC payroll and we all know @Short is Pippa anyway.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So now that everyone in this thread has been fullly doxxed and profiled by Pippa, thrrang, Short, Proctor and Sakana the question this is. What do you think they intend to do with this information?

This was like a movie I saw once where everyone was trying to find out who the killer was, but it turned out that they were all killers and were trying to identify each other while keeping themselves hidden. Can't remember the name

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So now that everyone in this thread has been fullly doxxed and profiled by Pippa, thrrang, Short, Proctor and Sakana the question this is. What do you think they intend to do with this information?

This was like a movie I saw once where everyone was trying to find out who the killer was, but it turned out that they were all killers and were trying to identify each other while keeping themselves hidden. Can't remember the name
All of the information will be given to me to shift through and if I find any of you guys have milk I will be creating threads on everyone by the end of the month.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I want to belieb she put that thing there to fuck with us specifically.
I bet she's giggling up a storm reading this thread.

Tomorrows stream is probably going to be a "We need to talk about opsec Capipi's, because when someone offers you free head pats if you click a link you're basically getting into a windowless candy van if you do it. You stupid idiots."

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It just seems like a joke/way to fuck with creeps. She's just loading the site as an embed, and the embed shows the info. I'd imagine you could log ips that go to a specific page though on webservers (would be funny).

Topo Chico

Tomorrows stream is probably going to be a "We need to talk about opsec Capipi's, because when someone offers you free head pats if you click a link you're basically getting into a windowless candy van if you do it. You stupid idiots."
I didn’t even want the head pats I just wanted to know what the buttons did
:shiinastare:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I didn’t even want the head pats I just wanted to know what the buttons did
:shiinastare:
So you wanted to see what kind of puppy it was, but weren't getting in for the free candy. Ok.

kingcaid

I dont want to hear that from the women that would get in a van for free watamelon. She has no room to speak. :annoyedpippa:

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom