"3. Cries when she can't drink alcohol"Takane Lui (about herself)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Answer me this, what purpose does it serve to have a site that spits your web browser data and IP address back at you in a tab about headpats? I want to know what you think it means.
An attempt to scare the weirdest groomers and antis that orbit the rabbit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Answer me this, what purpose does it serve to have a site that spits your web browser data and IP address back at you in a tab about headpats? I want to know what you think it means.
Pippa is trying to teach you a lesson about opsec and calling you a retard if you fall for it. She is truly brilliant.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa is trying to teach you a lesson about opsec and calling you a retard if you fall for it. She is truly brilliant.
she's targetting kiwis dude. this is it, this is the backstab. ivenr seen this link posted anywhete else! im finna im finna ooooooooooopsegs!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
she's targetting kiwis dude. this is it, this is the backstab. ivenr seen this link posted anywhete else! im finna im finna ooooooooooopsegs!
Pippa would never target her personal army, she just keeps their info for her own uses in case of defection.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
inb4 The Horned Rat-aligned deep op agent to assassinate (send pizzas and vermintide with sticks) agents of the Kiwi Bird. I could have never seen this twist.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Pippa would never target her personal army, she just keeps their info for her own uses in case of defection.
Pippa would know that her cope card/account is talked about here (and likely vt) and has been linked prior. Her adding in an embed to log ips could be to see what natural traffic it gets and then see if there's a spike in traffic. I bet 10-15 people clicked on it after I posted it here which is likely considerably higher than the daily average. Its primary purpose is to link to her cope twitter and tumblr. What an odd rabbit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also, very AnCap of her to have her own PMC. She is truly wise.
punishedpippa.png

Pippa would know that her cope card/account is talked about here (and likely vt) and has been linked prior. Her adding in an embed to log ips could be to see what natural traffic it gets and then see if there's a spike in traffic. I bet 10-15 people clicked on it after I posted it here which is likely considerably higher than the daily average. Its primary purpose is to link to her cope twitter and tumblr. What an odd rabbit.
Checked Warosu and searched some permutations of c.c. and copecat, got no direct recent hits. I don't doubt it's been mentioned in passing there before but the rules against roommateposting probably means it's much less open and direct conversations about it than what occurs here. We're likely one of, or the, biggest group of collected people who mention and talk about it semi-regularly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So @Reticule
Did you do it, did you click the link?!?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
who are you really?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She did say last stream about how she felt guilty having to keep receipts on everyone....

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm sure she has her reasons.

Adorable.

So @Reticule
Did you do it, did you click the link?!?
No, I didn't see it until it was already identified, but even then I wouldn't click such an obviously sketchy link.

Topo Chico

kingcaid

View attachment 43698

Checked Warosu and searched some permutations of c.c. and copecat, got no direct recent hits. I don't doubt it's been mentioned in passing there before but the rules against roommateposting probably means it's much less open and direct conversations about it than what occurs here. We're likely one of, or the, biggest group of collected people who mention and talk about it semi-regularly.
Last time CC got talked about in pcg was when she first showed the concept for the colress plushie. Pretty sure she got baited into posting that day because there was a random post in all caps saying there was nothing weird about the red ass cheeks.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Last time CC got talked about in pcg was when she first showed the concept for the colress plushie. Pretty sure she got baited into posting that day because there was a random post in all caps saying there was nothing weird about the red ass cheeks.
Wait, the Colress plushie has baboon cheeks? Before or after she got her hands on it?

Topo Chico

Wait, the Colress plushie has baboon cheeks? Before or after she got her hands on it?
Before, search here or twitter for her mock-up. Obviously for eRP purposes

JMForte

Answer me this, what purpose does it serve to have an embedded site that spits your web browser data and IP address back at you in a tab about headpats? I want to know what you think it means.
It's clearly a callback to when the creepy VA groomer asked to give her headpats. Basically saying anyone who wants to give her headpats are equivalent to creepy groomer VAs.
It get's mentioned there just in a super vague way or just using the catch all notPippa

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
OMG Same!

:smugselen:
Click or no click, your information doesn't matter. This was all Pippa's attempt to prove her prowess for my hand but this was a low effort attempt to show she's trying and to lure me into a false sense of security so that when she does launch a true attack against me it will be more likely to succeed as my guard would be down after this lacking attempt.

We are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom