"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Worse than PI's post about the wrist thing?
Ironic edgy shitposting vs. Genuine autism
Genuine autism wins every time.
I had memoryholed that, thanks a lot. Didn't he admit he was purposely baiting with shit like that for a while to get a rise out of us and prove a point (albeit a retarded one)?
To be fair it took me getting suspended for me to stop being retarded. Or atleast slightly less so.

Also I suspect t he real reason she doesn't boil her own eggs is because her brainworm-addled adhd zoomer brain can't bear to watch a pot for 5 minutes straight.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Waiting room

the collab one is up already too

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Never had a gas station boiled egg, but the grocery store bought ones have come in handy at times.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
That wasn't a euphemism
Did I stutter?

I’ve seen fermented boiled eggs before in the grocery. I don’t think they’d be frozen and then cooked, freezing eggs really fucks them up. At most they’d be cooked offsite then chilled in a fridge. Gas stations in the states very wildly on what food you can get there’s some really good food and really bad food there. Eggs is unusual for my part of the country, guess it’s a true Deep South thing?
Oh, I see, so that means they're at least prepared at the place you buy them and not shipped from a different state or some shit.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1693943423194.png

interesting message to show when I swapped pages

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I’ve seen fermented boiled eggs before in the grocery. I don’t think they’d be frozen and then cooked, freezing eggs really fucks them up. At most they’d be cooked offsite then chilled in a fridge. Gas stations in the states very wildly on what food you can get there’s some really good food and really bad food there. Eggs is unusual for my part of the country, guess it’s a true Deep South thing?
they come in a 2pc/4pc egg carton with a sell by date. they're in a chiller with the salads and subs

formerly pipkin (Parody)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DogBone

fuck you i will never be able to get this out of my head now
I am new to the thread, so I wouldn't know, but has everyone already speculated which characters in Pippa's youth made her a lesbian furry?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hate the fact you terminal autists are about to actually triangulate her approximate location based on fucking gas stations.

Piarro

Early Adopter
She's gotta stop doing this to herself man....
Someone in this thread said a few weeks ago she had moved to SC and we can rule that out now, nice! And if we combine this with the Bojangles map, that narrows it back down to most likely NC or VA. Probably still NC.
now juxtapose bojangles, 7-11s, mcdonalds and build a bears
This guy's got the right idea.
How about we don't give Reticule an approximate location to hunt for her in?
Maybe if I post about it she'll learn and improve?
yeah sure she will 🌈🌈🌈 She probably just knows she's already given more than enough away for people to know what state she lives in and has given up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How about we don't give Reticule an approximate location to hunt for her in?

JMForte

She's gotta stop doing this to herself man....
She's talked about Sheetz a lot as well as a bunch of other regional places. She's been doing this since 2021 none of this is new information and she's never going to stop doing it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She's talked about Sheetz a lot as well as a bunch of other regional places. She's been doing this since 2021 none of this is new information and she's never going to stop doing it.
Just because you shit your pants before, that doesn't mean people should stop telling you not to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom