Mindflayer and Master Baiter
No nigga it will feel like god came down on reticules ass i know what i said
if something is raptured its taken to heaven you fucking mongoloid

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow this thread got really really really gay :vomitdrawer:Pippa you sure you can't save us with a Jong stream?:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Nigga where do you think his ass going to after this?

i think they gay but not power bottom gay.

oh hey its the retincle x thraang timeloop

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

meat shiina doesnt roll off my tongue as well meat pippa. what's an alternative? wonton shiina? lucy liu?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
meat shiina doesnt roll off my tongue as well meat pippa. what's an alternative? wonton shiina? lucy liu?
they used to call her PL ASS :smugina: I think Crab Shiina sounds good though and kind of sums up the impression I have of her corporeal form and attitude.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tangentially related to events over the last few months, Josh on MATI just talked about how Rekieta tried to struggle-session him again in DMs recently (and this segment might wind up as the thing that burns the bridge between them). Kinda makes me kinda wonder if he's tried pulling any similar shit on Pippa (will edit this post when a clip of the segment eventually comes out on elissa clips or something).
Instead of editing the post and ensuring nobody sees it, I'll just reply to myself:

1693373788023.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Instead of editing the post and ensuring nobody sees it, I'll just reply to myself:

View attachment 42757

Weird thought, but something that comes to mind is notice how Nick always goes after who he considers the boss. In Pippa's case it's Phase and in Josh's case it's about the forum who pays him essentially.

I remember this was something I used to do when I worked for a company as it was an easy way to relate with other employees if the company was kind of shitty, where you could easily get a conversation by shitting on the employer as people were obviously frustrated. The thing is that once I left that world it took a little bit of time but my outlook became more positive as once you're doing your own thing, even if it's harder, it still makes you more optimistic as a whole.

I wonder if Nick being booted off of Youtube and his audience turning on him made him feel like he's not as free as he thought and so he's reverting to that state, as he shit talked the bank he worked at before. Flaggot is very similar where he loves shit talking his former employer, which was probably not the best company to work for, and he's openly admitted his life was shit and he was friendless. Surrounding himself with people like that probably doesn't help Nick dig out.

TL;DR - Nick realized he's an employee doing what he doesn't like.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Weird thought, but something that comes to mind is notice how Nick always goes after who he considers the boss. In Pippa's case it's Phase and in Josh's case it's about the forum who pays him essentially.

I remember this was something I used to do when I worked for a company as it was an easy way to relate with other employees if the company was kind of shitty, where you could easily get a conversation by shitting on the employer as people were obviously frustrated. The thing is that once I left that world it took a little bit of time but my outlook became more positive as once you're doing your own thing, even if it's harder, it still makes you more optimistic as a whole.

I wonder if Nick being booted off of Youtube and his audience turning on him made him feel like he's not as free as he thought and so he's reverting to that state, as he shit talked the bank he worked at before. Flaggot is very similar where he loves shit talking his former employer, which was probably not the best company to work for, and he's openly admitted his life was shit and he was friendless. Surrounding himself with people like that probably doesn't help Nick dig out.

TL;DR - Nick realized he's an employee doing what he doesn't like.
Don't forget, Rekieta also went after Pippa's community publicly with some of the things he said on stream, which fits well within this. He shits on Pippa's fans/community, he shits on Josh's userbase & forum. Pattern recognition is kicking in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Don't forget, Rekieta also went after Pippa's community publicly with some of the things he said on stream, which fits well within this. He shits on Pippa's fans/community, he shits on Josh's userbase & forum. Pattern recognition is kicking in.
There's also something to be said about Nick's career history. He didn't know what he wanted to do, but wanted to go into banking so he could be free and ended up working somewhere he hated to the point he got diagnosed with narcolepsy. Then he became a lawyer to be free, but judges are stupid, so he put all his energy into Youtube. He thought he was finally free and could balldo to his heart's content, but everyone hated that, he got banned off of Youtube around the same time, and shit went south overall.

It probably baffles him that Pippa and Josh are ok with their situation, because there's a flaw to Nick's logic, as you're never really free, even if you live on your own plot of land off the grid you still have to work to eat, rather it's about finding what you like to do and enjoying it for the time being. That can change over time, as Josh clearly said if he had to work a second job to keep KF up he'd give up, but in the past he had taken on coding projects to do just that.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Which is somewhat amusing due to the amount of crossover there is/was.

I was following Nick well before Pippa (though had been heavily watching vtubers since early-mid 2020), and him continuing the drama (alongside Cammyboy) was the final straw for me for the changes I've seen him undergoing since late 2022.

I also often recognize some names from both Pippa and Nick's streams at the time I was watching both, like BillyWitchdoctor. I wonder how many of them are still watching Nick, and how many have shifted entirely over to Pippa like me.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Kinda makes me kinda wonder if he's tried pulling any similar shit on Pippa (will edit this post when a clip of the segment eventually comes out on elissa clips or something).
Doubt it. Unless something changed, when we talked it seemed to me like he was completely out of the Pippa loop. though I wouldn't be surprised if he was still in denial about her being pissed at him.

kingcaid

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She's calling out the school propaganda machine, I love this woman.

Edit: Read "The Myth of Robber Barons" as recommended in the book thread, the guy literally breaks down how textbooks omit things and lie about shit and this was decades ago.
By Folsom? I actually have this book, and am planning to read it next (as it's rather short and I can get it in before Sowell's new book comes out).

I do worry it's a be short on information, but maybe it's just concise.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

View attachment 42757

The whole Dax/Nick segment was an interesting listen.
Both of them are in crisis with their downward trending fame, partly brought on by not being able to cope in a healthy way with being middle-aged, and acting fucking retarded because of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick tried the same shit he did with Null when it comes to pushing Pippa to convince the fish to let her come on the show.
Really looking back at Nick's meltdown about Pippa now its just like how Dax sperged out at Null and he seems to still not understand he burned bridges acting like such a fucking femboy.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
By Folsom? I actually have this book, and am planning to read it next (as it's rather short and I can get it in before Sowell's new book comes out).

I do worry it's a be short on information, but maybe it's just concise.
That's the one, and it's very short and to the point as I think it was done as a lecture originally that he eventually turned into a book. Sort of how "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel or "Freedom to Choose" by Milton Friedman was a lecture series before it became a book. Really with any book in economics or business I think shorter is better as most of the time the longer ones are padded with life stories like Ray Dalio's "Principles" was annoying because it had some ok ideas mixed into five hundred pages of padding.

Same with Nassim Taleb, if you read Anti-Fragile, you've read all of his previous books as it's the same exact shit for five books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom