"The incest was optional and they all chose incest?"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

i jusg realized this thread is mostly thrrang and renticule arguing and both wrotr treatises on pippa.
- Thhrang and Reticule argues
- The rest of the thread
popcorn.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Pippacows have finally coalesced and merged into one. Jeremy Main is the final boss of all Pippa schizos. The dude:
  • Has money. Is a big paypig. Wants to DM her. He donates while drunk and schizoposts. Claims to like Metokur and has no sense of self-awareness (Trait of Tenno).
  • Is a schizophrenic politisperg (kinda like Reticule but not really, I'll give him some credit), hates Mainland China with a passion (Trait of Henri).
  • Is a degenerate retard who thinks it's acceptable and normal to say the most fucked up and disturbing things (Trait of Krampus). Wants Pippa to have children (this one is like Reticule).
It's so over, we can't beat this one.
You really had to work and stretch to get my name in there, didn't you? :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The Pippacows have finally coalesced and merged into one. Jeremy Main is the final boss of all Pippa schizos. The dude:
  • Has money. Is a big paypig. Wants to DM her. He donates while drunk and schizoposts. Claims to like Metokur and has no sense of self-awareness (Trait of Tenno).
  • Is a schizophrenic politisperg (kinda like Reticule but not really, I'll give him some credit), hates Mainland China with a passion (Trait of Henri).
  • Is a degenerate retard who thinks it's acceptable and normal to say the most fucked up and disturbing things (Trait of Krampus). Wants Pippa to have children (this one is like Reticule).
was tenno the married bloke who donated a shit ton to yuni? he got outed on pcg and fobbed off yeh?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You really had to work and stretch to get my name in there, didn't you? :smugpipi:
Stop noticing things and go back to talking about meat or whatever.

was tenno the married bloke who donated a shit ton to yuni? he got outed on pcg and fobbed off yeh?
I don't recall the married part, but yeah, something sort of like that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hey I want Pippa to have kids too, as long as it makes her happy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey I want Pippa to have kids too, as long as it makes her happy.
There's a difference between this opinion and the way people like Jeremy Main express it. You know what I mean.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's a difference between this opinion and the way people like Jeremy Main express it. You know what I mean.
Ok, Pippa needs to have children and she will have them with me. Better?

famous artist pipkun

i wonder how many socks are in this thread

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Stop noticing things and go back to talking about meat or whatever.
There are things I've noticed that you aren't even aware of yet and they're peculiar.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Not on here, but on another site some retard seething about me for over a year to nobody. :smugpipi:
i'd be surprised if anyone outside of tva knows you exist. i still see thrangg's name on pcg sometimes

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not on here, but on another site some retard seething about me for over a year to nobody. :smugpipi:
Are you talking about the one guy on Onionfarms or something? Why are you speaking in riddles?

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter
i'd be surprised if anyone outside of tva knows you exist. i still see thrangg's name on pcg sometimes
Reticule has also been mentioned on pcg before, I've even seen him mentioned in Kirsche's discord.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Are you talking about the one guy on Onionfarms or something? Why are you speaking in riddles?
Frogninja, and mostly because I saw it yesterday for the first time and it was baffling.

Edit: To clarify I knew the guy was seething before yesterday, I just didn't know he was still posting to himself about it a year later, with citations to the prior page in a thread with three pages.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Netflix taught me this can only lead to Thrangussy x Kenticule passionate gay anal rapturing gay sex

rupturing.
No nigga it will feel like god came down on reticules ass i know what i said

famous artist pipkun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Here's a couple more tweets that I found from the guy that are related to Pippa, he's definitely obsessed with her.

I was hoping I could find something interesting scrolling through his twitter, but it's been pretty much 100% politisperging since he joined. His youtube account has South Korea as its location, but that could just be a random place he picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom