"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
one time her tweet led to a ped cult chink shit. i woke up to PAGES of thrrang and renticule arguing about whether meat pippa is a thing
You can't expect a bunch of autists to not argue after seeing the shit she gets up to on twitter :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm always too good to partake. Maybe I should start shit for once. Wheel of Pippa turn turn turn, tell us which schizo we should relearn.
Says to loop about how much her rainbow shoes infer she supports vermintide.
Pippa's a gay commie grifter that's reading this thread right now. She looks at us with disgust everytime she reads here. Okay that last part might actually be true.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm always too good to partake. Maybe I should start shit for once. Wheel of Pippa turn turn turn, tell us which schizo shit we should relearn.

nice bait, she says she wears them specifically to show public support without people noticing.

You can't expect a bunch of autists to not argue after seeing the shit she gets up to on twitter
:smugpipi:
they had the same conversation later in the afternoon where thhrang started making ip pippas.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Maybe the shizoing from that arc is why she got so triggered by the "nice shoes" comment.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Latte'Ninba Look at what you've done. People are now actually going to have this timeloop.

kingcaid

Pippa's a gay commie grifter that's reading this thread right now. She looks at us with disgust everytime she reads here. Okay that last part might actually be true.
That's impossible I post here and I'm obviously her favorite wandering schizo. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

I'd rather talk about pippa's feet armored by rainbow shoes and whether that makes her an ally than another round of "using nico is bad but so is using meat pippa" im finna blow my stack i swear

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For a group of people that supposedly hate /vt/, this place sure acts like them sometimes.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

For a group of people that supposedly hate /vt/, this place sure acts like them sometimes.
we have names so its easier to argue without the samefagging and random accusations.

Anime Fan

Can't wait for another night of thread schizophrenia! Woo!
Speaking of schizophrenia, besides that essay he wrote Pippa's newest schizo has made a bunch of insane posts on twitter the past couple of days

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
@Latte'Ninba Look at what you've done. People are now actually going to have this timeloop.
In a moment of weakness, I forgot retarded autists don't understand jokes and humor.
Now we're stu-

Speaking of schizophrenia, besides that essay he wrote Pippa's newest schizo has made a bunch of insane posts on twitter the past couple of days

Nevermind, new schizo dump just dropped.

kingcaid

What in the holy fuck is that first tweet?
Hopefully enough of a reason for her to block him if she sees it. The resulting shit show will be an experience.

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
why does everything have to be taken to such extremes? you need these to survive but you just don't be a cunt about it.
Where was what I wrote going to an extreme? I said (maybe in an obtuse way) that selfishness and greed are extremes, and not good ones.
I think too many people conflate selfishness with self improvement a bit to much. tbh
People that take Rand using big words as to mean she was smart and thus right have the constant habit of missing the forest for the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom