Not open for further replies.

BunhongTokki

Anime Fan

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Instead of editing the post and ensuring nobody sees it, I'll just reply to myself:

View attachment 42757

Nick's ego is his defining trait and that ego took a huge hit after he got run off YT by the troons. His burning of the bridges with Pippa and the crossover audience they shared is another example of his inability to reign in that ego.

His slide into lolcowdom continues with him teaming up with Dick and the fat retard Vito. Shit, I remember when Vito used to go into Nick's chat and Nick would roast him until he fucked off. Now he platforms him on his show.

With his cucking to the vermintide, his open degeneracy, his hypocrisy around associating with paedophiles (on the wall right Nick?) and defending flagging & messing with people's income, his audience is now starting to turn on him. The alogs have smelled blood in the water, have ramped up the pressure on him and now Nick is starting to crack.

The thing is that Nick knows exactly what is happening but his ego wont let him change course. I find it rich that Nick calls Josh autistic when Nick displays the same autistic traits that we see in people like Chris or Nolan or Flamenco. It's never their fault, they will pay sarcastic lip service to people who try to help them & they are incapable of changing their behaviour until something extremely serious happens to them (maybe).

I was one of the people who was excited for a Pippa/Nick collab but that was back when Nick still had a good reputation. Now I hope she stays away from him, he is a drowning man and he will try to drag others down with him.

Topo Chico

Based on latest data on the hurricane, it'll mostly miss NC and it's weakening:BijouBijou:
1693408768477.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

logitech

popped up in my yt rec, so I decided to watch it again and post it here for any who haven't seen it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
a proper lezzin is in order. wonder if they wearin tight shirts and yogapants without underwear like my slav maid

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

if the maids were professionals they wont steal shit that basically speedrunning bad rep

but then again human greed is something else

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Doesn't she have cameras all over her house?
Figure outside cameras for sure, no clue about ones in specific rooms. Most likely would have a main hallway camera? I don't know, I'm no home security expert. All I know is if I see a nigga I shoot a nigga.

famous artist pipkun

Proper maid attire is the cute dress, not that trashy shit.
yeah but its nice to look at whenever she mops the floor with a rag and bucket.

Awoogers

yeah but its nice to look at whenever she mops the floor with a rag and bucket.
ok but what kind are we talking about here is it the miniskirt ones or the traditional victorian ones

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom