"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Anime Fan

Wonder how often the talents use the Sakana AI.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa's "URM AKSHUALLY selflessness in not selfless because you feel good about" logic made me lose braincells. In a world where people only care about time and money, some choose to do things with neither for reward. You can spend hours helping someone and all you'll get is that tiny feeling that you did good, but how can it ever compare to the effort and the time you spent ? It's nothing. That feeling won't help you buy food, it won't help you pay rent, and yet you chose to do something that others would pay to do. Because someone was in need but has nothing to offer. That's why we call it selfless. You did it without thinking about yourself, and your interests, but about someone else's.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

That's good to hear, I know some people don't enjoy being around pets while they clean, my dog enjoys the attention while I'm gone. In her case tho, it is kinda hard to avoid em if what she said is true and her living room is a rabbit enclosure pretty much.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she's making them clean up rabbit droppings and pee pads hahaha

Awoogers

shes unironically rizzing the maids with the bunnies

i have a feeling they are gonna be regular cleaners for pippers just because of the bunnies

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey Jlten, your money is funding the illegal immigration crisis

Awoogers

This seems like something she normally thinks about when someone works on her house.

idk about the culture in the west but isnt giving food to home services courtesy/showing appreciation to their services?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So did Pippa hire a regular maid service or biohazard remediation?

famous artist pipkun

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
idk about the culture in the west but isnt giving food to home services courtesy/showing appreciation to their services?
I usually don't give food since most of the time they like leaving to get their own for lunch break but I'd leave a cooler with a bunch of gatorade and water. The Hondurans seem to like that.

Topo Chico

nigga youre fetish posting after this thread as been yelled at for fetish posting previously
a proper lezzin is in order. wonder if they wearin tight shirts and yogapants without underwear like my slav maid
yeah but its nice to look at whenever she mops the floor with a rag and bucket.
y cant u b normal

im telling you what my bpd maid wears. you know, irl
and how pippa needs a good "lezzin" and it's strongly implied you like to ogle these slav panty-less maids
your penis needs exploding

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
nigga youre fetish posting after this thread as been yelled at for fetish posting previously

y cant u b normal
Vtuber fan in his 40s pls understan

famous artist pipkun

nigga you fetish posting after this thread as been yelled at for fetish posting previously

y cant u b normal
im telling you what my bpd maid wears. you know, irl

Awoogers

I usually don't give food since most of the time they like leaving to get their own for lunch break but I'd leave a cooler with a bunch of gatorade and water. The Hondurans seem to like that.
so it just depends on the people then

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom