"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

She's following more small vtubers like she was talking about struggling with the other day. Making progress, shes gonna make it bros

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

She's following more small vtubers like she was talking about struggling with the other day. Making progress, shes gonna make it bros

A Jewtuber at that.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay so when is her new outfit? :shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
6 million?! Sounds a little high to me
For real. The PCs were made of wood, you're telling me six million models came about despite that?

The rigs weren't even connected.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
6 million?! Sounds a little high to me
The media told me it was completely plausible for a single vtuber to have over 6 million outfits that they've since lost.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean she did say a couple stream ago that this game is just "the forest again" and it's just flaVRr of the week or what not
Always great when content creators play shit they don't care about, or know they won't like because ??? eh, to be fair when they play offensively bad games, it usually ends up with an OK stream

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Always great when content creators play shit they don't care about, or know they won't like because ???
I'd rather she just Zatsus than play something she's not happy with as those tend to be more fun, but her killing dudes with a rock is pretty good.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa continually killing this character because he's a fed, and then telling any law enforcement not to visit her house is goddamn hilarious.

Also, imagine being referred to here off a billboard and this is your first Pippa experience

Hff201

Early Adopter
"We saw this man have a seizure, it was amazing!"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"We saw this man have a seizure, it was amazing!"
Do you think she tried to put him out of his misery with a rock?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Always great when content creators play shit they don't care about, or know they won't like because ??? eh, to be fair when they play offensively bad games, it usually ends up with an OK stream
I'd rather she just Zatsus than play something she's not happy with as those tend to be more fun, but her killing dudes with a rock is pretty good.
I don't get why she doesn't just play Atomic heart or Hogwarts instead of this. I'm also impressed she has 5 streams a week without returning to any actual game and just playing them though. I admit you don't watch Pippa for gameplay anyways, but still.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Chat, I want to throw a rock at a seagull." - Pippa

I don't get why she doesn't just play Atomic heart or Hogwarts instead of this. I'm also impressed she has 5 streams a week without returning to any actual game and just playing them though. I admit you don't watch Pippa for gameplay anyways, but still.
Or GTA, I miss her GTA streams where she couldn't learn how to stop a car before getting out of it.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I mean, I guess "nog" could mean that...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
At least she's just fucking with the guy in the game so far which is funny. Wonder how many times she'll try to kill him by the end of stream.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_919.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom