"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Pippa's cinematic universe of lolcows may get a big crossover arc soon:
View attachment 15483
Hasan has noticed the Hitler Particle aura.
Stop giving these dipshits views. Forget their names. Stop perpetuating them. When they 52% themselves, it would be great if nobody even knows other than their disappointed parents, who will bury them in a grave with their male birth names on it. As beloved TERF JK taught us, they only have power and only even EXIST for all intensive porpoises because people who know better give them power. Cast that ridiculous curse on them, laugh at them, but most importantly: forget and ignore them. Don't learn their names. Don't spread their names. Stop giving their words more reach like you just did here.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop giving these dipshits views. Forget their names. Stop perpetuating them. When they 52% themselves, it would be great if nobody even knows other than their disappointed parents, who will bury them in a grave with their male birth names on it. As beloved TERF JK taught us, they only have power and only even EXIST for all intensive porpoises because people who know better give them power. Cast that ridiculous curse on them, laugh at them, but most importantly: forget and ignore them. Don't learn their names. Don't spread their names. Stop giving their words more reach like you just did here.
The silent treatment unfortunately doesn't work when they're multimillionaires with media ties; they're going to be heard no matter what. The best approach is to just sit back and laugh when they inevitably embarrass themselves, and don't be tempted to touch the shit.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Well, I was asking how Pippa's house doesn't have roach invasions yet...
Right when Josh wanted to stop talking about the rabbit :whatastory:
Since he retweeted the vtuber industrial complex, I'm expecting something really retarded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

wrp

Pippa's cinematic universe of lolcows may get a big crossover arc soon:
View attachment 15483
Hasan has noticed the Hitler Particle aura.

Please tell me you got this from somewhere he probably could have gotten it from, and not that he got this from here

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Please tell me you got this from him, and not that he got this from here

Check his twitter, its 100% real.
When you are pro Russian Ukraine war, its kind of hard to rally against the actual military industrial complex so he has to pick the vtuber industrial complex instead because they don't send him checks.
See breadtube being funded by a UK NGO that gets a ton of American spookshekels for what I'm talking about.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

She's so dumb sometimes. It's so adorable for some reason.
:icanfixher:

Please tell me you got this from somewhere he probably could have gotten it from, and not that he got this from here
Henry probably got it from here based on the timing. The guy has his banner set to a joke edit from here that has my pfp's face on it.

wrp

Henry probably got it from here based on the timing. The guy has his banner set to a joke edit from here that has my pfp's face on it.
But wait, why? I thought he was supposed to be the frollokin, not you.
Also I'm seeing that the same image was on /pcg/ 4 minutes earlier than here, so that's probably where he got it from. Yeah.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Just when I thought this drama was winding down.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tomorrow is our resident crayon eating chuubas streaming anniversary

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

It was also floating around /vt/ and he is a hardcore schizo there so I choose to believe he got it there
Screenshot_20230304-020541-448.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If the Hasan vs Pippa stream happens, I'm making buffalo chicken mac and cheese for that shit - with bourbon - because there is no way that won't be an absolute content goldmine, a once in a lifetime, dimensional merge happening.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: What?
1677916529253.png

But wait, why? I thought he was supposed to be the frollokin, not you.
It was a joke earlier in this thread, but the joke in the thread was that I was just a pious shit poster lead astray by Pippa into the world of vtubing. Someone made the edit and then there was several pages of us talking about the voice actor and Legacy of Kain.

It was also floating around /vt/ and he is a hardcore schizo there so I choose to believe he got it there
View attachment 15490
Based on the post, I'm betting Henry made it there himself.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like someone impersonated Flamenco in YT pre-chat well enough to confuse the rabbit, at least initially. All of the messages are already gone.

Sven

Looks like someone impersonated Flamenco in YT pre-chat well enough to confuse the rabbit, at least initially. All of the messages are already gone.
Was it actually a fake, it was definitely needy & whiney enough to be the real deal

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
just found this shitty oc I made back in august or september
electric_rabbit_edit2-transformed.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom