"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

People should learn that defcon is measured in descending order.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So Pippa was 5 seconds away from declaring TOTAL VTWEETER DEATH yesterday lmao

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
the music like cinematically changed at some point when she was talking about this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ok you fuckers and suckers, I got something prepared for us to make for the anniversary in June. It's not huge in scale, and it doesn't involve singing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I forgot this was Ram Ranch, I'm dead

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Glad the pipparents could tune in for this emotional rendition of Ram Ranch

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ok you fuckers and suckers, I got something prepared for us to make for the anniversary in June. It's not huge in scale, and it doesn't involve singing.
Should we get Proctor to make a hidden thread for us to plan whatever it is?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Should we get Proctor to make a hidden thread for us to plan whatever it is?
Nah, it's just a drawing with some extra steps of autism, I'll just make a post about it like 10 days before her anniversary in here or something.

wrp

"there's no reason to argue with them"

I relate to that, given how I often engage when I shouldn't
I don't agree. There is one undeniable reason to argue with them: Because it's fun, and if their quality of life changes for better or worse because of it, I'm satisfied.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
She didn't cry, next time suggest the, "Thank you next" cover for Karaoke

GJ Pippa. Bro had 5 views before the raid, savior Pippa arc TSKR

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wish this was longer, didn't seen as much I wanted. HIlarious and wholesome stream, wonderful time

THANKS FOR EVERTYHING ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't agree. There is one undeniable reason to argue with them: Because it's fun, and if their quality of life changes for better or worse because of it, I'm satisfied.
I'd say the bigger reason is to show others that there's pushback and the numbers aren't as skewed as they seem.

A big reason why communist countries ban religion is because it gives people a rallying point and community, and if a group of people assemble in faith of something outside the party, it shows they have numbers and alternative options. In fact, a big part of why the vermintide became so bad is the constant stifling of opposition that makes it seem overwhelming, when in reality the vermin are a worthless pack of degenerates who contribute nothing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
As far as Pippa goes I think she did the right thing by just playing the game and letting the retarded vermintide help boost her numbers, because it clearly worked very well and she has a point, she cant exactly go full tangent on them while having to maintain her position as a content creator.

As for myself, I will battle the menace at every turn, I will never miss an opportunity to deadname them and remind them they are abominations against God, nature and man, and suggest they contribute to the 41% since that's all they're good for with mutilated crotches.

wrp

As far as Pippa goes I think she did the right thing by just playing the game and letting the retarded vermintide help boost her numbers, because it clearly worked very well and she has a point, she cant exactly go full tangent on them while having to maintain her position as a content creator.

As for myself, I will battle the menace at every turn, I will never miss an opportunity to deadname them and remind them they are abominations against God, nature and man, and suggest they contribute to the 41% since that's all they're good for with mutilated crotches.
Oh yeah no, there's no reason for Pippa to do it, she has more to lose than gain. But there is a lot of reasons for me to do it, and I don't work a fucking desk job or check my twitter DMs, so they can't touch me.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa's cinematic universe of lolcows may get a big crossover arc soon:
hasan.png
Hasan has noticed the Hitler Particle aura.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom