"Shittu please! Shitto please! lol"Nekomata Okayu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No one is going to comment on Pippa forgetting how to run at one point?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't get why she doesn't just play Atomic heart or Hogwarts instead of this. I'm also impressed she has 5 streams a week without returning to any actual game and just playing them though. I admit you don't watch Pippa for gameplay anyways, but still.
I don't get why she doesn't just play some game she actually likes? Like some old MMO, or one of the Assassin's Creed games, RE7 or something. Yeah, it's not a first-time playthrough, but watching someone play something they love, and having them talk about why they like the game is great. As shit as she was at Atomic Heart, she actually liked the game, but half of the games she plays feel like she just wants to do the epic funny Arin Hanson thing where she intentionally plays the game wrong then complains. (except I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, I think she just doesn't actually look at the fucking screen half the time when it's a game she doesn't care about)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think it's a combination of trying to filter both chat and herself, actual ADD, and her stated policy of (generally) attempting to avoid games other PC talents are playing. But I'm also talking out of my ass.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Her shouting "KELVIN" reminds me of Stayvun for some reason.

Sven

I assume after 2 much higher profile streams she just wants to fuck around in a janky game she doesn't have to give a singular fuck about

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Her survival instincts are both good and horrible at the same time. She knows not to eat random betties in the woods, but also gets trapped in her own shirt while taking it off and forgets how to run.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She probably chose to play it because of the people she watched play it (xqc, callmekevin, ect.) and decided "Hey, might as well stream it considering it's flavor of the week." Didn't she mention it looking fun?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa spends a lot of time watching the normie Twitch streamers who're more interested in putting out wacky blind reactions rather than actually engaging with the game beyond surface-level impressions, and I assume she's just going for that kind of vibe.

...which is why her non-HoloCure/duck game etc. gameplay streams are less interesting than literally anything else she does.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"You fucking rat man! You New Yorker looking mother fucker!" - Pippa.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She probably chose to play it because of the people she watched play it (xqc, callmekevin, ect.) and decided "Hey, might as well stream it considering it's flavor of the week." Didn't she mention it looking fun?
You're probably right about her seeing *Male Flesh Streamer* play it and changed her mind, but she did shit on it within the last week, I don't remember what stream but she said it was just "the forest" and she didn't want to play it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
To be fair to Pippa, those do look like people you'd find in New York or California.

"Raaaaaaaagh! I can talk stupid too, mother fucker!" - Pippa

I'm also pretty sure she wants to say a different word that starts with N.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Like others have said, this stream feels like Pippa wanting to cool down and filter a little after the events of the last few days before she takes her two days off. I would've preferred something like Atomic Heart though, this game is better for collabs than solo.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Games are one of the things I CAN focus on with this dumb shit. Well until I spend 10 hours running around an open world going "ohh whazzat" to get to level 20 something before doing the fifth or so story quest which requires level.. 3. Which was my Hogwarts play so far.
I think Elden Ring is the only other thing since New Vegas that itched that tism' for me.

I sort of expected her to trouble shoot Hogwarts and boot it back up. She did seem to get into it more than she expected, despite the attempts to lightly do her bits to make it seem worse than it was. I still found the tutorial death funny. "Look chat, they won't let the kid die. *Lives with one health* See? Can't die! *gets hit, dies* Oh. I guess they can die." (Actually correct me if wrong, but that game has like a 1 pixel grace save or something? I always feel like I live with 1 hp as if it has a death cock block function)

That said though agreed. I don't find her unwatchable when she's doing the forced strimmer thing, but it's certainly noticable when it's one of the big popular games vs something she enjoys at least somewhat. Even Chilla'sArt games despite being streamer bait are obviously still games she amuses herself with as opposed to being "Well everyone else is, I should too. Wait wtf this sucks omg why do people play this?!"
But yeah I imagine it's easier to play some shit you don't really care about to cool off as well. Don't have to feel obligated to come back to it, don't have to care after the stream is over, and you can fuck around and do dumb shit because your save won't matter lol

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Water Bros having an existential crisis rn

Sven

Like others have said, this stream feels like Pippa wanting to cool down and filter a little after the events of the last few days before she takes her two days off. I would've preferred something like Atomic Heart though, this game is better for collabs than solo.
One benefit is Kirsche wants to get a group together for this game so this opens up the rabbit for joining it and her usual period of not knowing what to do will have already been cleared up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wish I could be there to help Pippa put eye drops in her eyes, they must be so red and enflamed by now :pippasadl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"I'm just like the unabomber!.........I shouldn't say that."
That's going to be clipped and used SO much, holy shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"I'm just like the unabomber!.........I shouldn't say that."
That's going to be clipped and used SO much, holy shit.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
My domestic terrorist can't be this retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom